276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dexas MudBuster Portable Dog Paw Cleaner, Medium, Blue

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I wasn’t sure she would even let me get close to her with this foam paw cleaner, but, much to my surprise, she did not resist. This dog paw cleaner cup holds water and has silicone bristles that brush off dirt and debris from paws. I normally use pet wipes to clean my dogs mucky paws after a walk, however this product is brilliant as it includes a super soft silicone bristle brush to clean your dogs paws, saving on all those pesky disposable wipes! If you live in the suburbs, your dog’s paws might get dirty from backyards and parks, but they might not see as much dirt as other environments.

Since dog paw washing cups, whether automatic or manual, require you to place your pet’s paw into the actual cup itself, wipes or cleansers can be easier to use if your dog isn’t fond of that action. The Dexas MudBuster provides quick cleaning of a dog’s dirty or muddy paws, before they track it all over the house! Some of these are portable, some include a specialized cleaning solution, and some don’t require you to touch your pet’s paws at all. This dog paw cleaning cup is similar to our best overall pick with one big difference: it does all the work for you. It doesn’t need rinsing off but I did so as soon as we got home as my dog was drawn to / licking her feet after use.The Gorilla Grip Soak Stopper Doormat starts absorbing moisture the moment your dog steps on the plush surface, removing a layer of mud, water, or anything else that could track into your home. We can do this using a gradual training plan, where we pair the handling motions with a reward for the dog,” she adds.

Because it only comes in one size, this dog paw cleaner is best suited for medium and large dogs whose paws measure 2 to 3 inches. Inside the easy-to-grip tumbler are soft, gentle, thick silicone bristles which loosen dirt and mud from your dog's paw like little rubbery paw cleaners for dogs.In addition to providing a superficial clean, this scrub also helps eliminate unwanted bacteria, fungi, and other germs that can accumulate in between your dog’s paws. It’s free of fragrance and alcohol, which makes it ideal for sensitive paws, but be sure not to overdo it, since sanitizers can be drying. Wendt frequently uses a lick mat with suction cups to distract the dog so she can “focus on making sure their paws are spotless. Our dog is a bit fussy when it comes to washing her paws, this foam makes it quicker and easier and does the job.

This product will help assist with keeping muddy paws outside and not transferring paw prints into your car and home after a delightful muddy walk or beach adventure. However, wipes won’t always remove all dirt and debris – especially if your dog’s paws are very dirty.

The soft yet durable silicone bristles are gentle on your pet’s sensitive paw pads, making it a comfortable and enjoyable experience. You can also twist the cap off the Wash’Em and remove the silicone bristle sheet to clean it thoroughly. The durable microfiber chenille material holds up to daily use and dries fast, which lessens the potential for mold or mildew and keeps the mat ready for next time.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment