276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shark Stratos Corded Stick Vacuum Cleaner [HZ3000UKT] Anti Hair Wrap Plus, Anti-Odour, Pet Pro Model, Black/Chrome

£124.995£249.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Duo Clean feature features two brush rolls which work both independently and in unison, with one soft roller and a more standard harder brush roll. This makes Shark vacuum cleaners more effective at dealing with a wide range of particle sizes, it prevents the “snow ploughing” effect when trying to vacuum larger particles on hard surfaces, and it also means the soft brush gives hard floors a polish while you’re at it.

In terms of cleaning power, this has enough overall cleaning power to clean any home, regardless of size and/or the mix of floor types. This isn’t only about power in terms of the watts of the motor, or airwatts (which is how suction power is specifically measured), it’s a combination of suction power paired with the efficiency of the duo clean system, which I can tell you from first hand experience, is very efficient. It’s also a bit of a fiddle to remember how to release all the various bits and bobs. Where the wand meets the top of the main unit, there are no fewer than five different buttons and release catches to separate everything, from the hose to the collection bin. It’s all well labelled, but I still found myself having to pause and think about which blue catch to press to release the collection bin. We were really impressed by the Shark Stratos at the IFA event. It has all the good features that we know and love, and then some. Shark | Innovative Vacuum Cleaners, Mops & Home Care Products 2023. Shark® is a registered trademark of SharkNinja Operating LLC It didn’t carry its perfect performance over to the flour test, but it still did a decent job. On hard floor, I measured 44g of a 50g spill making it into the collection bin. However, apart from a small residue near the start of our pass, it certainly didn’t leave 6g of flour behind. I suspect most of the missing flour was lining the tubes or caught in the floor head and would work its way into the bin eventually as I performed other cleaning tasks.As I mentioned earlier, I wish they’d put this on the hard brush roll as well as the soft roll. Maybe they can’t because of the power fins, or maybe they don’t think it’s necessary as the power fins do appear to stop hair from tightly winding around this roller, which they do appear to do, so we’re just talking about a small amount of hair loosely gathered on this roller, it’s not a big deal, but I’d just prefer it if they could put this anti hair wrap on both. Another very small thing which is actually very important, the Anti Allergen Complete Seal feature is exactly what it sounds like. There’s a HEPA filter which filters out all the microscopic miscreants (dust, dust mites, dust mite feces, pollen, pet dander), and that’s great, but on bagless hoovers the filter is part of the hoover and isn’t part of the hoover bag (as there isn’t one) so it’s only going to work if there’s a perfect seal around the filter. We're day two into our time at IFA 2022, and we are eagerly anticipating the launch of some more entries into the best robot vacuum cleaners, best cordless vacuum cleaners and upright vacuum cleaner categories. We are keeping our eyes open for any newness and one, in particular, that has caught my eye is the Shark Stratos.

This is one of the really impressive features of this corded hoover, the main part of the vacuum cleaner when you remove the wand & brush head is very small and lightweight, so it becomes an incredibly powerful handheld almost instantly. There are purpose-built handhelds that are a bit smaller and lighter than this, but not much, and they wouldn’t come close to the cleaning power of the Shark Stratos.

Would you need a replacement if this product stopped working? Very Protect - Replace covers accidental damage from day one and breakdown after the manufacturer’s warranty ends. Transform this powerful upright into a portable pet vacuum cleaner at the touch of a button. Detach the main unit and the brush-rolls will continue rotating to draw in dirt, so you can easily clean underneath furniture.

I thought I’d share my overall thoughts on the HZ3000UKT so far, and then go into all of the features, stats, and so on – and add my commentary where I think it’s warranted. The reason they refer to this as “Anti Allergen” is that there are various allergens (pollen probably the most obvious one) that are filtered out, so by having a complete seal these allergens won’t be dragged out from being embedded in carpet fibres for example, where presumably they weren’t doing much harm, and being pumped in the air to be inhaled.It’s really lightweight, it’s incredibly easy to use, it takes very little effort to maneuver. It’s fast and easy to empty the waste container, the filter is easy to get at and to empty, it has fantastic suction power, amazing overall cleaning ability, on both hard floors and carpets (our home is roughly an equal mix, hard floors downstairs, carpets upstairs). Warranties are included in the price and Shark vacuums get 5 years, cordless hoovers 2 years and steam mops 12 months. Make sure you register your device, as on occasion you can claim an extended warranty for 1 month free of charge. Can I buy spare parts at Shark? Remove the floorhead to comfortably clean stairs, soft furnishings, up high and more with 3 included attachments – a Crevice Tool, Multi-Surface Tool and Anti Hair Wrap Pet Tool, purposefully designed to remove embedded hair from upholstery. For me, this is one of Shark’s best features, and this is a big plus for Shark vs Dyson when it comes to the fact that Shark releases new corded hoovers as well as cordless models. Dyson still offers their corded hoovers, but if you want their newer features you have to go for their newer cordless models, as they’re no longer developing new corded vacuum cleaners.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment