276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sounds Fishy: The Fast-Thinking, Bluffing Family Board Game for Kids 10+ and Adults | Best New Board Games | Same Game, Smaller Box

£9.995£19.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The line "He's fallen in the water!" is a quote often used in the radio comedy The Goon Show, of which David Mitton was a fan. You can use the phrase “I smell something fishy” when you’re trying to tell someone that you suspect foul play. It’s a way of saying that you suspect someone of doing something illegal, deceitful, or deceptive. The phrase suits social and professional use. Most people use this phrase to comment on suspicious activity. Using it to describe something that smells bad is incorrect. The saying has nothing to do with detecting bad odors. However, there is a subsect of memes on Redditt and 4-Chan using the expression with a vulgar meaning relating to the smell of female genitalia. Acceptable Ways to Phrase I Smell Something Fishy The saying implies that you’re aware of someone or something’s suspicious activity, and it might be worth investigating it. It can also refer to situations that don’t feel right, and there is no specific person to blame for the uneasy feeling.

Literacy Shed Plus - Teaching Resources Made Easy

Something Fishy is one of CleverMedia's original hit games for the Web. Originally produced in 1997, this new iPhone version includes three bonus games staring Walter and his friends. Thomas: Thank you for helping me. Arthur: Thank you. I wish I had the fishing village line all the time. Thomas: Then tell The Fat Controller/Sir Topham Hatt, because I don't like fish. Merchandise

There’s something fishy with Brenda wanting to come over to visit right after she broke up with Matt. I don’t trust this girl, and I’m not going to do anything stupid with her.” In Japan, this episode aired before Gordon and Spencer meaning the Japanese audience may not who Spencer was. When Thomas is pushing the fish vans, the brake van has a light. But when Arthur takes the vans, the light is gone.

Fishy Games - Play Online | Keygames Fishy Games - Play Online | Keygames

It's a fish-eat-fish world in your iPhone, iPod or iPad! Try to help Walter the fish avoid the bigger fish and eat the smaller ones to help him grow. But look out for the Shark, he's always out to get you. In Australia, this episode was released early on VHS and DVD before the seventh series aired on television so the Australian audience would not know who Arthur was, never mind Emily and Murdoch appearing as cameos. Later, Arthur finds Thomas in the fitter's yard, who proposes that they trade jobs. When the Fat Controller is looking for a replacement for Thomas, Arthur volunteers and asks the Fat Controller if he could run it permanently. The Fat Controller agrees and allows Arthur to run it. Arthur is proud to be running his routine work on the fishing line.There’s something fishy with this report card, son. It looks like you altered it with white-out to change your grade.” At the very start of this level you must jump down into water. The story path then takes you to an underwater station. Exit the station and dive up. Once you’re out of the water look for a little boat (next to the “Ice Race” minigame). The boat has two harpoons on it, use them to catch some fish and feed them to the seals.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment