276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Donner Noise Gate Pedal, Noise Killer Guitar Pedal Noise Suppressor Effect 2 Modes for Electric Guitar and Bass True Bypass

£16.995£33.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

As mentioned earlier, the Donner Noise Killer guitar pedal has only the essential controls due to its small size, and this is not a problem at all as it offers ease of use and simplicity. It allows users to easily shape their sound by reducing noise and the versatility in the mode of doing so. Effective stompboxes are not easy to produce at low costs, so the presence of controls in this guitar pedal adds to the great the product is.

17 Best Noise Gate Pedals (2023 Update) - Guitar Lobby 17 Best Noise Gate Pedals (2023 Update) - Guitar Lobby

I must admit, seeing the term “all-analog” used to described effects pedals has lost its impact a little. I love analog technology, but I’ve found on many occasions that it doesn’t necessarily correlate to quality. However, what sets the Iron Curtain apart is that it genuinely does perform to the standard that this vintage circuitry was designed to inspire. Combined with a tube amplifier and high-gain pedals, it works tremendously! High-quality multiband noise-gating pedal with an impressive hard-gate mode for noise-free, fully dynamic performances. Bottom Line: With Hard and Soft modes that can be toggled using the onboard switch, and a Threshold control, the VSN Noise Killer provides you with everything you need to start successfully gating your guitar’s output.Digging deeper into the nitty-gritty, you can’t overlook the broad noise reduction range offered by this pedal. It stretches from a cool -70 to an impressive +10dB. This extensive scope gives you all the room in the world to fine-tune your sound until it’s spot-on. The straightforwardness of its controls will be a breath of fresh air while its dual modes –‘Hard’ and ‘Soft,’ add layers of versatility catering precisely to your unique noise control demands. Simplicity is key when it comes to guitar pedals, and it nails it. I appreciate how user-friendly it is, making it accessible to both beginners and experienced guitarists. The threshold control knob allows for precise adjustments, letting me fine-tune the noise reduction according to my specific needs. 3. Two Modes for Versatility Who This is Best Suited for: Reliable, affordable, and easy to use, the Rowin Guitar Noise Gate pedal is a great choice for those who are on a tight budget, or value simplicity. It is housed a high-strength zinc alloy, so if you are likely to use the pedal extensively, its robustness will be of value to you.

Donner Noise Killer Review: is it a Good Noise Gate Guitar Pedal?

Compact noise suppression pedal for eliminating noise and hum in guitar and bass effects and amplifier setups

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

The mode knob allows you to toggle between the pedal’s modes. The standard mode is Reduction, meaning that when the pedal is engaged, the gate is on, and when the pedal is disengaged, the gate is off. The three onboard controls are Release, Threshold, and Reduction. By adjusting each of these parameters, I was able to set the gating to affect the exact amount of noise that is desired. The pedal also offers dual inputs and outputs and uses true bypass switching to protect tonal integrity when it is not being used, a must-have quality in my opinion!

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment