276°
Posted 20 hours ago

EasPowest HeathCryt Crystal-Quartz Ionix Ring,TORINA Crystal-Quartz Ionix Ring, Crystal-Quartz Ionix Ring, Quartz Crystal Ring,Lymph Drainage Magnetic Therapy Ring

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

High Quality materials: This Crystal-Quartz IONIX Ring is made of high quality stainless steel, which never fades, never rusts. Skin is safe and never turns green. Durable design, no need to worry about damage. This therapy is help to realign the energy channels that are interrupting the natural flow of the body and help it heal itself. Titanium ION are help to relieve specific ailments such as anxiety, depression and insomnia, or more physical ailments such as digestive problems. HOW DO TORINA CRYSTAL-QUARTZ IONIX RING WORKS? Do you want to burn stubborn fat and boost your metabolism? Do you want to improve your health and energy ? The TORINA ring is an innovative solution for weight loss. With this device, you will finally achieve that transformation you’ve always dreamed of. WHAT IS IONIX THERAPY?

So, for the 4th weeks, I really saw an incredible change! I wear TORINA Ring during workout, I felt sweat more than before. And I lost about 28lbs of weight too! It's really amazing how crazy the difference is!" After 8 weeks of wearing it, I was astonished by the results! Because of the bangle, I've lost a total of 62lbs . My body feels fit, and more defined, free from bloat and toxins! I'm really happy I found the TORINA , it has really transformed my body and my life!"

Customer reviews

The power of crystals may not be scientifically proven, but the mind is a powerful thing. Perhaps it’s the placebo effect that makes people think crystals radiate certain feelings. Either way, there’s no doubt that crystals make many people feel at peace in some way. If you are looking for ways to connect with your mind and body, crystal healing might be for you, but there’s definitely no need to break the bank. In 2000, the founder of Eneas Saeki Izanagi thought about incorporating the IONIX therapy into a ring to improve the convenience and accessibility of the said therapy. He investigated a number of methods and finally create a new technology technology that had not existed before. Every crystal is assigned to different properties, however, there are crystals you may just gravitate towards for your own reasons, it all depends on the eye of the beholder. The properties in each crystal are meant to take out any negative or out of balance vibrations correlating to different energy centers. In mediation, healing crystals serve as a tool to help connect our conscious, as well as our subconscious thoughts, and feelings with our body’s energy– or chakra . You can think of it as a way to enhance your meditation. When people say they feel the power in the crystal, they are feeling their own body's electric field, or some people refer to it as their ora.

IONIX Therapy was founded in the 1970s with Michael Roy Davis, PhD, who studied the different effects that Ions have on human biology. In the study he states that ionic therapy is mainly motivated by the crystal ION. Davis claimed that IONIX energy could kill malignant cells, relieve arthritis pain, and improve blood circulation. HeathCryt Crystal-Quartz IONIX Ring: Crystal-Quartz IONIX Ring also speed up the basal metabolic rate, increase energy levels, effectively promote better sleep, reduce stress, improve blood circulation!

Crystal-Quartz Ionix Ring: The quartz crystal ring width of the available sizes are 6 to 10. This fidget band rings uses cubic zirconia design, cute and delicate. Let you have a good mood every day. Enéas Crystal-Quartz IONIX Ring was scientifically proven to stimulate the nerves which aids in lymphatic fluid draining, proper blood circulation, and firming up your bum muscles which are also particularly useful for relieving pain. Improve blood circulation, relieve muscle tension, tired feet, neuropathy, chronic nerve pain, and plantar fasciitis. Stimulate the muscles of the feet and calves with low-frequency pulse technology to promote blood circulation and relax the body. What makes Enéas Crystal-Quartz IONIX Ring your best choice? IONIX Therapy found in the 1970s with Michael Roy Davis, PhD, who studied the different effects that positive and negative charges have on human biology. In the study he state that thermogenic therapy is mainly motivate by the titanium ION. Davis claimed that IONIX energy could kill malignant cells, relieve arthritis pain, and improve blood circulation. I feel like I'm finally happy and confident with myself and my body! I had slow metabolism before I wore TORINA, I know surgery isn't the best choice for me, so I tried this bangle. I wear this everyday even workouts. My tummy is gone after 8 weeks! If you're struggling with fluid retention, puffiness, or weight loss, try this ring!”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment