276°
Posted 20 hours ago

HALTI No Pull Harness Size Medium, Professional Dog Harness to Stop Pulling on the Lead, Easy to Use, Anti-Pull Training Aid, Adjustable, Reflective and Breathable, For Medium Dogs, Black

£8.995£17.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

From comfortable dog head collars to secure leads and Halti no-pull dog harnesses, Halti have it all.

Plus the multi-functional Halti harness can also be used as a regular harness and has tons of great features including padding and an escape prevention clip! Too long for me and most definitely too long for what I'd consider a short/road length as the instructions say it's suitable for and by having to turn the lead four or five times around my hand, it made it quite slippery.Come training should be taught when you first acquire a young puppy, because then (from 8-16 weeks) the following instinct is strongly formed. It's mostly a preventative measure needed for short bursts so I feel happier, quite honestly, and a few months ago I asked to review the HALTI No-Pull Harness. Black Cat Medicines Limited holds a further registration with the Veterinary Medicines Directorate (VMD). You understand and agree that if your pet's condition should deteriorate in any way, you should immediately seek the advice of your veterinarian. Scottish Highlands: AB36-38, AB55-56, FK17-21, IV1-39, IV52-52, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-40, PH19-26, PH30-41, PH49-50.

It gives you instant results with a mix of stop pull lifting action and front control for all sizes of dog. We always recommend attaching a dog lead to a harness rather than to your dog’s collar, to avoid the risk of any pressure on the dog’s neck. There is nothing new about leading animals by the head: the Incas had headcollars for their llamas 1000 years ago; in Ancient Egypt they were used for leading camels and riders have guided their horses by the head for over 4000 years. You understand and agree that you should seek the advice of your veterinarian regarding the use of this product at least every 6 months. It's understandable that they get excited - the smells, the lampposts, and so on - and they recover themselves well because they know what they've been taught to do, but I always feel if I walk either dog on my own, I want to know that whatever happens.The Halti harness applies the same principle as the headcollar but steers the dog from the chest rather than the head. An excellent safety first procedure is to attach a long lead (say 3-10 metres) to your dog’s collar or Halti. The soft, yet durable webbing, combined with under-arm sleeves, help keep your dog comfortable and cool during walks. When your dog pulls on the leash, he will be guided back towards you, naturally and gently discouraging him from pulling. If another dog runs up from behind and spooks them, for example, I have enough control of my own on top of this to stop them from potentially pulling because of their strength.

As always, stepping backwards creates a more powerful learning situation combining the dog’s natural desire for contact with you, with a small degree of compulsion or authority. If you want to make your dog's harness even more unique, you can also add your own logo to the harness, such as custom patches with your own design and color. For hiking again the Halti Walking Harness is ideal as it provides all day comfort for the dog and with the additional control handle provides instant restraint if needed for any reason. The close control traffic handle is ideal for road crossing in busy places, or for when instant control is required.Designed to give your dog full freedom of movement, the Halti Walking Harness lets them play, walk, run and explore. The Halti Harness is an alternative for the Halti OptiFit Headcollar and is suitable for training and behavioural therapy. The HALTI brand is well established and has a good reputation so I thought I'd start off on the right foot and the team kindly offered to send us their same brand Double Ended Leads to review too. I only ever walk one dog at a time on my own so it's always a mission to get one out before the other two become aware of the other one's absence, so I thought by working the HALTI out, I could do that much easier.

The Halti No Pull Harness is a lightweight harness with a padded chest panel and leg straps, designed to stop even the most persistent of dogs from pulling. If the dog is regularly running through undergrowth, then we would recommend removing the harness altogether.

Suitable for small and large dogs, the Halti Walking Harness has 5 points of adjustment for a comfy fit at all times. The Halti Harness and Headcollar, when used correctly, are safe and won’t cause your dog any unnecessary discomfort or distress. The Halti Walking Harness ensures full range of shoulder movement whether your dog is walking or running thus preventing any long term joint issues for the dog. When your dog is off the lead, ideally leave the Halti on him so that he thinks he is still under your direct control. Great for large dogs and small dogs alike, the convenient fitting ensures easy on-and-off between walks.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment