276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Dash Mini Waffle Maker, Aqua

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If the power steering system fails you will notice that the car is harder to manoeuvre and you should take extra care – it could be dangerous to drive at high motorway speeds without power steering assistance. If this light is red you should stop straight away, as without enough coolant your engine could get so hot that it effectively welds itself together, causing irreparable damage. This light will come on if one or more of your brake lights has burned out. Can I still drive with my brake lights warning light on? They're small cameras designed to film the road ahead of a vehicle once affixed to its windscreen. In essence, they're like full-sized dash cams but boast inconspicuous profiles, limited capabilities beyond their primary function and low price tags.

Unlike other platform games, Mini Dash offers a unique speedrun mode, a first cross-platform game feature that tests your mettle against time. When a Mini’s dashboard warning light is green or blue, this represents a feature being used or has been activated. No action is required at this time. Yellow If the dashboard symbol on your Mini is orange or red, this may represent your vehicle having a problem that needs urgent attention. You MUST call or visit your dealership or mechanic immediately. Disclaimer

Instructions

Engine Temperature Warning Light;Indicates that the engine is overheating the coolant. One of the three most important warning lamps in your car is the (Others Oil Lamp and Charging Lamp). Adblue® is a type of diesel exhaust fluid. If this light turns yellow it means the diesel exhaust fluid level is low, which will eventually prevent your engine from starting. Can I still drive with my AdBlue®light on? The key with the battery symbol warning will illuminate if the battery in the remote control is discharged or flat. Drive longer journeys to recharge the battery or in older models replace the battery. Spire Used Cars Limited - Spire Holdings Limited - Chandlers Garage Holdings Limited - Beadles Group Limited - Fairfield Garage (Leigh-on-Sea) Limited - Robinsons Autoservices Limited - Robinsons Autoservices Holdings Limited - Robinsons Autostar Garages Holdings Limited - Robinsons TPS Limited - Autodevotion Limited - Autodevotion Holdings Limited - Elms Stansted Limited - Walter Holdings Limited

Size – Again, most modern dash cams excel in this department, too. Having an inconspicuous dash cam is important as you don’t want it to obstruct your view while driving. Some are bigger than others, however, so if maintaining a clean windscreen is high up on your agenda, make sure to go for the smallest footprint possible. Mini brake issues warning dashboard symbol Mini car on lift ramp warning dashboard symbol Brake issues warning

The Mini warning light cog with exclamation mark indicates issues with the transmission. The symbol varies in colour; red or yellow depending on the type of fault it is displaying. Shows red: Turn signal indicator light; Indicates that the signal is on. When you lower the signal arm, the left turn indicates the right turn when you lift it up. 47. Service Stop Start System Warning Light Financial Disclosure: Finance subject to acceptance, over 18's only. Indemnities may be required. Group 1 Automotive UK Limited is authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority for Insurance Distribution activities (firm reference number 671390). Barons Autostar Limited is authorised and regulated by The Financial Conduct Authority for Consumer Credit activities (firm reference number 685296) and an Appointed Representative of Group 1 Automotive UK Limited. Barons Autostar Limited is a Credit Broker not a Lender. That said, an HDR (High Dynamic Range) mode can help compensate in harsh daytime sunshine, as can buying a cheap polarizing filter to cut out glare. Both of these are possible on mini dash cams and this can have as big an impact on image quality as resolution and lens quality. Ultimately, the better quality the footage, the greater the chance you'll be able to use it in an insurance claim.

Dual USB ports mean you won’t have to choose between powering the dash cam and keeping your phone chargedABS is an important safety feature that really comes into play when you need to make an abrupt stop, or when driving in difficult driving conditions like ice and flooding. Can I still drive with my ABS light on? Many cars are now fitted with tyre pressure monitoring systems that will let you know when the pressure falls. This could happen over time or it could be because of a puncture. Can I still drive with my low tyre pressure light on?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment