276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Feminized by Force: How my Daughter Turned me into a Sissy Queer

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Forced" in general means "obtained forcefully, not naturally." "Enforced" means "To compel observance By erasing the male’s masculine identity through forced feminisation I can destroy this artificial social construct. The internal programming he has received since birth collapses and he loses any sense of empowerment and entitlement. Your mom and my mom. I just helped. She started to tear. I grabbed her now look at me. On girlfriend honor don’t tell anyone about what I’m going to say. I always wanted to wear girls clothes. My mom wouldn’t even for Halloween. Just give me the gear. I can get in his office. I have a meeting with him tomorrow morning.” Dorothy had gotten a request from the Warden to come to his office. The girls had me pose in various stances and squealed with delight looking at them, as some were of us three, with myself in the middle each time, as if to say, you’re going nowhere girl, without us.

Once upon a time, sissies found it necessary to stifle their desire to fully flaunt their femininity. My how things have changed. There’s never been a better time to be a sissy than right now. Here are 13 reasons why that’s true… Audrey and Milly grabbed me by the arms and legs. Poppy reached into a box and pulled out some things. She removed my pants before replacing them with purple panties. “Hey!”, I yelled, “what are you doing?” Some of the lovely ladies writing in do give female hormones to their husbands. This does have a massive benefit in promoting the growth of female breasts, reducing the size of their male genitals and making them more female and docile overall.

His sister, Jane, was going to be a bridesmaid at her friend's wedding in a few months. She was very excited about it, and especially loved the dress she'd be wearing for the day. Things are going well at her job. She has been embraced by most of her coworkers and the couple that haven’t keep their distance. There are two women there who know of our FLR and make sure Selina is submissive towards the women at work. It’s fun letting other women in on our life and seeing them enjoy Selina’s femininity and submissive nature….and take advantage of it!

I’m not a dominant lady who puts her feminized husband into overly sissy clothes as a rule. I prefer Alice in more normal everyday female clothing. I enjoy normalising her new femininity. Overtly sissy clothing can appear too much of a feminine caricature. As he entered her room, he couldn't help but notice her bridesmaid dress hanging on the wardrobe door. It was a calf length pink dress with puff sleeves and a full skirt. Sam, on the other hand, was unemployed, as he had only left school a few months ago and as yet, was still to find a job. Being a sissy takes a ton of work. It can seem like a never-ending process… and it pretty much is. However, there is a light at the end of the sissification tunnel—and in Part 3 of this sissy training guide, you’ll get a clearer look at that light… The doctor showed her how he wanted things done and once she got it down. He had her increase the estrogen levels in the blood he used. She couldn’t get the name of the pharmaceutical company supplying the doctor with all his drugs. The doctor was the only one who had access to that information.She told to go to the bathroom..Debbie was sitting in the living room. She had this smile on her. Her mom handed the bag of clothes.Asked her to wash them. Now dressed up, in girl’s clothes, my aunt Janet, cousins Miranda and Helen, could not believe how much of a girlie appearance it was for them. Without even make-up on.

It’s every sissy’s dream to be owned by a strict and demanding Mistress (if you’re into women). But for every Domme, there are thousands of sissies willing to serve. How do you go about finding Her? Here is some Mistress finding advice… Debbie asked me to help get her nightie on. She wanted me to see her hairless body, One play time left. You paint my toenails and I’ll do yours She handed deep red bottle. I did hers.

Pageviews

Dave couldn’t think straight, and his mind was all fuzzy. His father has been messing with it. He watches as his father starts disconnecting him from the chair he has been in all day. He carried over to the shower and scrubbed. He still felt weak from the drugs had been given. Yes, came both cousins. I now realized I have to be in girl’s clothes for a whole week. Yes, you, as they both read my mind. Come on, let’s take some photos, for posterity. Oh gosh, how can I be so obsequious, to allow myself to not only sit and have my face made up, with full make-up, but my hair styled and then dressed in some of Yvonne’s undies and a dress, I uttered to myself. This story you are about to read, unlike my others, is true. The reason I write and know about forced feminization is because of what happened. Rebecca, Chilly, and Dorothy all meet at Rebecca’s place. They didn’t want to jeopardize or compromise their covers. So far, things were going well with the investigation. Chilly had been accepted at the prison as the replacement guard. Dorothy had replaced the nurse that had been there.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment