276°
Posted 20 hours ago

King Cole 9089 Knitting Pattern Highland Cow Toy & Cushion Covers in King Cole Tinsel Chunky

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Starting in the second chain from the hook make 1 single crochet in each of the 5 chains and then single crochet in each stitch across. Like the head the nose is worked in a continuous spiral so you may find marking the first stitch of each round to be useful. The ratings/reviews displayed here may not be representative of every listing on this page, or of every review for these listings.

Family run, King Cole continues to develop innovative new wools and patterns to keep you knitting and crocheting all year long. I have mine secured with just a pin in each foot but if you wanted it to be really secure then a few stitches attaching the feet to the wreath cover should hold it in place. To reduce the risk of fire, never leave vintage electrical or electronic products plugged in unattended.This technique is known as I-cord and apparently the I stands for idiot because it is an idiot proof technique!

Say goodbye to the unpredictable weather and hello to a cosy and efficient way to keep your clothes in top condition.This pattern booklet by King Cole features a fun tinsel highland cow toy and cow cushion, both knitted in the popular King Cole Tinsel Chunky.

King Cole recommend that you use King Cole Tinsel Chunky, Big Value Chunky and Dollymix DK other yarns maybe used but check tension requirements prior to starting your project. This will bring you to the end with 6 stitches but rather than turning here the next 6 stitches will be worked in the single loops left on the other side of the starting chain, the first of which is shown here by my needle. STITCHES USED: Knit, purl, increasing (Kfb), decreasing (K2tog and SKP), loop stitches and mattress stitch for sewing up. Don't let the changing seasons put a damper on your barbecue plans; invest in a high-quality barbecue cover today to preserve your grill's longevity and keep grilling all season long.Your refund will be processed within 14 days of reaching our warehouse using the same method that you paid with.

To ensure the highest quality possible, all products are cleaned to remove any fur and dander that may be hanging around.Despite my best efforts, I may miss something and recommend someone with severe cat allergies to not purchase my products. Then repeat for the other three legs making sure that you are folding them each the same way so that once they are done you will have 4 seams facing you with the body laid flat.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment