276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sunday Riley ceramic slip cleanser 150ml

£11.25£22.50Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

French Green Clay, bentonite and White Kaolin are responsible for effectively drawing all makeup, oil and impurities out from the pores. The clever formula provides a deep clean ridding the skin of makeup and impurities without stripping it resulting in a very comfortable to use cleansing wash.

Classed as a medicated dry treatment oil the 1.5% salicylic acid is the star of the show here making it the ideal nightly treatment for all skin congestion issues to clarify the skin overnight. While salicylic acid is known for being drying, often drying the skin around spots, the clever dry oil base allows this not to happen making this the ideal formula for salicylic acid in my opinion. This is my newest product from Sunday Riley but I can't believe what a difference it's making to my skins appearance overall already. that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libellous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation; Water, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Octyldoecanol, Polyacrylate-33, Propanediol, Polygyceryl-2 Caprate, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Montmorillonoite, Kaolin, Olive Oil Polyglyceryl-6 esters, Rice Oil Glycereth-8 esters, Phospholipids, Sodium Lauroamphoacetate, Bisabolol, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phytate, Caprylyl Glycol, Dehydeoacetic Acid, Benzoic Acid, Propylene Carbonate, Linalool, Farnesol.

Shop With Confidence

Cruelty-Free, Sulfate-Free, Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Phthalate-Free, Fragrance-Free, Vegan. Described as an advanced brightening and refining treatment, Sunday Riley has gone and done it again, giving the appearance and feel of a simplistic product that in fact is far superior to similar products on the market. Keep impurities at bay with the Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser, a gentle, plant-based foaming cleanser that works to clean, hydrate and nourish the skin while reducing the appearance of pores for a more radiant complexion.

that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising); A blend of four gentle, plant-based soaps that lift up and wash away dirt and impurities without stripping the skin. French green clay pulls dirt, oil, pollution, and makeup out of the pores while rice oil esters protect the skin from dehydration. That very cleanser made me realise that it was possible to balance out my oily skin, as I saw nearly instant results from it, and it without s doubt got me on a quest of changing up my skincare routine, introducing products that were effective at balancing serum production and keeping blemishes at bay long term.

The Sunday Riley Ceramic Slip Cleanser is gentle enough to be used on sensitive skin. It can be used daily, both morning and night for an enriched, healthier-looking complexion. Key Benefits Impurities are pulled out, clean hydration is pulled in. Formulated as a universal, foaming cleanser for even the most sensitive skin, Ceramic Slip leaves all skin types softer, cleaner, balanced, and radiant. Massage Ceramic Slip Cleanser into skin to remove dirt, oil, pollution, SPF, and makeup in just one step. This cleanser contains a blend of four plant-based soaps, which lift and wash away dirt, makeup, pollution and excess oil without damaging or drying the skin. French clay and rice oil esters help to protect the skin from dehydration, leaving the complexion clear, smooth and soothed. The result is nourished skin that’s visibly softer and more balanced.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment