276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shnuggle Moonlight - Children's Night Light with Thermometer, White

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Shopping for new baby clothes is a lot of joy, especially if it's your first child. Who can resist those precious little baby outfits? Despite their cuteness, certain babies' clothing is more useful for them to wear and is genuinely necessary. Here is a list of clothing essentials: We recommend the Shnuggle Squishy Changing Mat , which fits perfectly on top of your changing table or dresser or can be used on it's own anywhere around the home or when traveling. In Adult mode, we wanted to make this easy to operate as this can be used during nighttime breast feeding. A tilt will switch the light on and another tilt to switch it off when you are done. I would rather not leave the charge base in the room, how long will the light last in child mode without charging?

This change of mind return policy is in addition to, and does not affect your rights under the Australian Consumer Law including any rights you may have in respect of faulty items. To return faulty items see our Returning Faulty Items policy. We have it and I'd be lost without it! We used it as a night light during the newborn night feeds. She's 9 months now and I still rely on it so I know how to dress her for bed."(Recommended by Mumsnetter WhenTwoBecomeThree) Our verdict Postcodes applicable: AB30-38, AB44-56, FK17-99, G83, IV1-28, IV30-39, IV52-54, IV63, KW1-14, PA21-33, PA34-40, PH15-26, PH30, PH31-41, PH49-50 Yes, but it contains a rechargeable Lithium Ion battery so must be carried in hand luggage if flying.

Can I leave a night light on all night?

Our favourite features? Simple to use and providing up to eight hours of relief, the refillable vapour tab slots in before plugging into the mains. The night light then creates a subtle but reassuring glow whilst sending lavender and chamomile vapours and aromatic oils around the room. The Shnuggle Baby Bath Brush gently massages baby’s head to brush away cradle cap, cleanse, and shampoo. Designed to fit comfortably in the palm of your hand, the super soft feel of the brush against baby’s skin helps to calm and soothe at bathtime. I had a Philips Hue lightbulb in my overhead lamp that I could dim on my phone, which was quite useful too.” (Tried and tested by Mumsnetter edgeware) Our verdict Simply switch Moonlight to Child Mode and Moonlight becomes the perfect night time companion for your child. A soothing bedside light to help promote sleep and a comforting light during your little one’s late night bathroom trips. Just like in Parent Mode, a simple nudge will activate the light. The light is activated at full brightness before eventually fading to simulate sunset and providing a soft glow through the night**. The soft glow and low blue light levels help to promote sleep and reduce light stimulation helping your child have a more restful night’s sleep. Child Mode Features

When it came to the best night light on our list, the Hatch Rest Baby Rest Night Light was certainly the most versatile choice. It offers a smart and adjustable night light solution to help families from the newborn days right up to early childhood. Whilst it’s quite a significant initial investment, the fact it isn't targeted simply at a particular age group means you’ll certainly get your money’s worth. Almost a million Ewan the Sheep toys have been sold worldwide and it’s easy to see why. Super cute and cuddly, Ewan replicates the comfort of the womb with a selection of soothing sounds, making this an excellent choice for encouraging sleep. But you can choose the sounds if preferred - the options include white noise, rainfall and even a vacuum cleaner! We use this one from IKEA in my LO’s room. I have tried a few and this is by far the most gentle light (and also the cheapest)."(Tried and tested by Mumsnet user Treaclespongeandcustard) Our verdict Our favourite features? With a built-in white noise and Bluetooth speaker, you can also play music or calming sounds and control all the functions via remote control.A dim red light has been scientifically proven to be the least disruptive to the body, whereas blue lights can impact melatonin production and actually interfere with sleep patterns. Most night lights tend to offer a subtle gold or white glow, whereas others can alternate between a variety of colour options. What should I look for in a night light?

Appealing design - Will your child like the night light? Is it a friendly and appealing character design? Can it be cuddled? Will it soothe and calm your baby or is there a risk of it overstimulating and exciting them?Some active little minds need more help than others to switch off and relax at bedtime. If your child is best soothed by a moving light show, then this is the best projector night light we’ve found. The Shnuggle Washy Bath Jug is the perfect bathtime accessory for all ages. Create happy bathtimes with Washy, the clever rinsing bath jug from Shnuggle. Designed with a soft rim to gently rest against the contour of baby's head, helping to direct water away from sensitive little eyes. The light is not bright enough to disturb sleep, we purposefully designed the moonlight with low blue light levels to help promote a more restful sleep.

Dimmable light: Choose from 3 brightness levels in Parent Mode. Gradually dims through a sunset mode to help promote sleep in Child Mode I second using calpol plug ins. I put one in the living room during the day as well in the bedroom at night."(Tried and tested by Mumsnetter ToastCrumbsOnAPlate) Our verdict There’s no definitive answer to this question, like most parenting conundrums. Your child will likely grow out of any attachment to a night light by the time they are four or five years old, but this largely depends on the child.

Location Check

Yes but it is not suitable for teething and is not a toy. The light is tested as safe for babies’ eyes and all materials are non-toxic, BPA free and phthalate free. We don’t recommend leaving baby alone with the nightlight in the cot or crib. Yes we have designed moonlight with small children in mind, that’s why there are no buttons switches etc. Moonlight understands when a child (or a grown up!) wants light and typically lights up when interacted with, gently going through a sunset function to promote sleep when left undisturbed.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment