276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Megumi & Tsugumi, Vol. 1 (Yaoi Manga)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Megumi, an Alpha, son of the great Kokonoe Academy Chairman, goes to avenge his friends who were beaten by a yankee wielding a metal pipe. Tsugumi is a delinquent who hates all alphas for how they treat omegas like him, so when some alphas from an elite school attack another omega, Tsugumi beats ’em to a pulp! Not quite getting this whole love thing, Tsugumi decides the only way to deal with his confusion is to get rid of it-and Megumi too-with the help of his trusty lead pipe! A tough-guy omega who believes he can control his heats through sheer willpower meets his match when he faces off with an alpha unlike any he's ever encountered before!

Usually in most omegaverse narratives (and I've read a lot), the omega is immediatly corrupted by his desires and once he gives in, the dilemma results more towards the alpha. YOU AFFIRM THAT YOU ARE OVER THE AGE OF 18 (OR, IF GREATER THAN 18, THE AGE OF MAJORITY IN YOUR JURISDICTION) AND ARE OF LEGAL AGE IN YOUR JURISDICTION OR RESIDENCE, OR POSSESS LEGAL PARENTAL OR GUARDIAN CONSENT TO ENTER INTO A BINDING CONTRACT. In the first volume, we just see him as a side character to advance plot, and in one chapter he suddenly becomes the main rival!There's been no English or any other language transcript for the cast talk at the end of the CDs as of now. Faced with a different kind of battle, Megumi goes from attacker to savior, whisking Tsugumi to safety and leaving the cranky omega reconsidering everything he’s ever thought about alphas.

As expected, the two have a passionate reunion…until Akihito pulls out a knife and attempts to kill Asami! A calm and collected Omega who is always worried about how Tsugumi handles his heats and social life. However, I have to add that I do love the fact that the rival is also an alpha, so we're getting a alpha x alpha x omega love triangle! But all that changes when he finds the Death Note, a notebook dropped by a rogue Shinigami death god.

Tsugumi has the power to control his heats through sheer willpower, but ends up in conflict between his usual attitude and his desire towards Megumi, who is an alpha not like others. I do enjoy the plot twist and the idea of a love triangle forming, but I feel as though the character of Subaru (the best friend) isn't introduced well. When he captures its leader—the handsome, enigmatic Ryuichi Asami—in the crosshairs of his viewfinder, Takaba’s world is changed forever. Photographer Akihito Takaba takes on a risky assignment trying to document the illegal activities of the Japanese underworld.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment