276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DJ&A Shiitake Mushroom Crisps Lightly Cooked Seasoned Snack Natural Pack of 150 G

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I found these mushroom snacks too hard to eat, I did try sucking them, but with so little flavour, I gave up and put them in the bin. You should also note that the picture images show only our serving suggestions of how to prepare your food - all table accessories and additional items and/or ingredients pictured with the product you are purchasing are not included. The existing shareholders and directors had gone as far as they could with financial investment and we were all of a mind that we wanted the brand to continue and thrive. A delicate, mild flavour with a velvet texture, oyster mushrooms are not only delicious but can also be taken to help reduce harmful cholesterol and maintain heart health.

I don’t think we’re going to have a problem – they’ve got a supply from one factory of half a tonne a month, at least.If you do require precise ingredient information you should consult the manufacturer, whose contact details will appear on the packaging or label. He said: "We left Dragons' Den with a deal but it didn't complete for a lot of reasons, mainly down to me. Fondant Fancies - I don't like the original 3 chocolate, 3 Pink and 3 Lemon in a box, but I love the seasonal offerings (Frosted fancies at Christmas, Egg fancies at Easter, lemon fancies in The Spring.

Claire Brumby said AIB saw the potential for the Scrubbys brand to grow nationally and internationally, with a plan to branch out into further snacking products. Oyster mushrooms contain erogothioneine, a lesser known antioxidant amino acid that protects the cells of the body, reducing triglycerides which can cause cardiovascular disease. I tried lentil crisps the other day and liked them, they were only 93 calories, I am trying to lose weight, and thought they were are on a par/nicer than Quavers and I assume healthier. If I'm really honest, I wanted to retain the company in the family and they're business guys obviously so they just had different objectives. Its significant antibacterial activity due to an active compound, benzaldehyde, which has been shown to fight off diseases and lift spirits.We’re launching with a couple of larger retailers I can’t name just yet, and also we’re launching with (online grocer)Ocado.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment