276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Cocomelon Stacking Cups Toy, 1pieces

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I’m sure you could also run them under warm water and just pull them out, but the kids really LOVED peeling away the cups.

CoComelon Stacking Cups - tink n stink

Purple Layer– If you have purple food colouring you can definitely make a 6th layer. But I find when you mix purple using red and blue it comes out crazy dark, so I skipped purple. I’ve been dreaming of making rainbow coloured popsicles for years now. But I’ve always been troubled by the variety of colourful juices I’d have to buy. Or the quantity of multicoloured smoothies I’d have to make. And then I’m way too impatient to wait for every single layer to freeze so they don’t mix together! Divide the pudding evenly into 5 bowls. I just guessed rather than measuring it out precisely, and it ended up being pretty close. It helps if you have 5 identical small bowls.Next you can add the layers to your Dixie cups. I used 3 ounce Dixie cups and the teaspoons from my regular cutlery set. Whatever spoon you use, just make sure it’s smaller than the Dixie cup so you can get it into the cup without touching the sides. Scottish Highlands Postcodes (IV, HS, KA27-28, KW, PA20-49, PA60-78, PH17-26, PH30-n 44, PH49-50, ZE ) 48 Hour Dispatch This next photo makes me so happy! I put my Dixie cups into my dollar store loaf pan and the 8 of them fit PERFECTLY. It’s such a glorious feeling when that happens!! lol You know the emoji that has hearts in it’s eyes? That’s how I feel when I look at these rainbow popsicles. They turned out SO WELL! Then I put the loaf pan full of popsicles into the freezer. We got busy and left them in the freezer for 24 hours, so I’m not sure exactly how long it takes for them to freeze? They’d probably be ready in 4 to 6 hours?

Easy Rainbow Popsicles Using Dixie Cups - One Little Project Easy Rainbow Popsicles Using Dixie Cups - One Little Project

These easy rainbow popsicles are so fun and they’re really simple to make! And the best part is that they barely drip when you’re eating them! My 7 year old says they taste exactly like birthday cake.

I used vanilla instant pudding as the base for these popsicles. And I found the Dixie cups at the dollar store. Then you can add the food colouring to each bowl and stir it together. I used 6 drops of food colouring for each colour: But not with this recipe my friends. The solution is instant pudding. It’s so simple! You make the pudding (with a small tweak), and by the time you’re done mixing the colours it’s set enough that you can just pile the layers on top of each other. There’s no need to wait for the layers to freeze before adding the next one! The layers worked out perfectly and there weren’t very many air bubbles. They were easy to make and they look so awesome! Channel Islands, including Jersey and Guernsey (Sark, Alderney and Herm are an additional 1 days delivery from Guernsey) 48 Hour Dispatch Service

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment