276°
Posted 20 hours ago

BetterYou Magnesium Flakes | Pure, Clean and Natural Source Of Zechstein Magnesium | Mineral Bath Flakes | Cleansing Bath | Vegan & Palm-Oil Free | 1kg

£3.475£6.95Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is recommended to take a magnesium bath 2 to 3 times a week. Your skin will feel pleasant, smooth and supple. Dosage I’m going to share some of the magnesium oil benefits that I have personally experienced after using it for over 10 years.Here are some things I’ve noticed: This is because magnesium regulates several neurotransmitters involved in sleep, such as gamma aminobutyric acid ( 40).

Yes! The primary reason I used magnesium lotion is to help reduce pain so I can sleep at night. I apply my magnesium cream at night and it calms down nerves and soft tissues to help me have a more restful sleep. More DIYs to Try My favorite magnesium flakes are from Ancient Minerals. They do a great job sourcing very high quality, pure magnesium from the Ancient Zechstein seabed in The Netherlands. There are other good brands of magnesium flakes, too. After your magnesium is cooled, you can use it as a spray, make a lotion, or just add it to water for a foot soak or full body bath. Using magnesium through the skin is called transdermal magnesium therapy. A 2021 review shows that magnesium supplements can help lower high blood pressure levels, which may be a risk factor for heart disease ( 17).Other research suggests that magnesium deficiency may increase your body’s susceptibility to stress, which may amplify symptoms of anxiety ( 9). One review of 11 studies concluded that magnesium supplements decreased levels of C-reactive protein (CRP), a marker of inflammation, in people with chronic inflammation ( 23).

Toxic symptoms from increased magnesium intake are not common as the body eliminates excess amounts, unless there are serious problems with kidney function. Magnesium flakes are more likely to increase magnesium levels in the body due to their chemical structure.Also, using magnesium on the skin skips the digestive system, so digestive upset is avoided.With magnesium on the skin, also known as transdermal magnesium therapy, overdose is impossible. The body uses just what it needs ( source). What kind of magnesium should you use? Low magnesium intake is linked to increased levels of inflammation, which plays a crucial role in aging and chronic disease ( 21, 22).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment