276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The 130-Storey Treehouse (The Treehouse Books) (The Treehouse Series, 10)

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Brilliant series and if you haven't read them yet why not? Start at the beginning and work through them all. Laugh out loud funny and I love reading about all the things they have in their treehouse -- Toppsta Reviewer * Toppsta * In writing their next book, they face flying cats, mermaids, giant bananas, and much more. There is a document that has a guide about how to turn the book into writing, speech, or reading lessons for teachers. The playwright, Richard Tulloch, is a very popular writer, and he adapted these beloved books into the lay. He wrote 150 episode of the show, Bananas in Pyjamas, which has reached a very large a very large audience.

A doorbell rings, however the duo discovered it was Jill, in which she thought she saw Silky. Andy confessed that it was Silky but Terry turned her into a canary. But Jill was glad and thanks Terry. The story continues with Andy and Terry in their treehouse. They have expanded it to 26-stories, and there are new distractions to keep them from writing subsequent books. They now have a bumper car rink, an antigravity chamber, a Maze of Doom, and many other things. The Maze of Doom is so complicated that no one has made their way out of it. Griffiths, Andy; Denton, Terry (illustrator) (2013). The 13-story treehouse. Feiwel and Friends. ISBN 9781250026903. LCCN 2013404222.Terry’s laser beams were hitting everything—except for the fly, that is—and everything they hit burst into flames. Brilliant series and if you haven't read them yet why not? Start at the beginning and work through them all. Laugh out loud funny and I love reading about all the things they have in their treehouse.' -Toppsta Reviewer, Toppsta * Boys and girls should read this book because it is very interesting and very, very cool and awesome. The expanded treehouse just keeps cranking out the fun with a chainsaw juggling area, a carrot launcher, a remembering booth, and so much more. There is even a detective agency equipped with a disguise. I recently discovered the treehouse series, through a review book and via my son, Mr 8’s new interest in this series. I found the most recent book in this series, The 104- Storey Treehouse, utterly hilarious. I was keen to see how this extremely popular series originated. I selected The 13-Storey Treehouse to read for Book Bingo 2018, covering the square ,‘a funny book’. Although I wasn’t rolling around the room in fits of laughter, I did enjoy a snigger or two, courtesy of both the writing and the illustrations of the creative duo of this series.

Their treehouse is awesome because it looked small from the outside but is big on the inside. There was a gorilla and a yellow canary cat with a whole army of yellow canary cats who saved Andy and Terry. They took away the gorilla to a dinosaur island. Terry painted a cat yellow like a yellow canary. YES!” I said. “I’ve tried everything, even blasting it with the fly cannon—but it didn’t work. Nothing worked!” These stories have been made into a play as well. The play has the treehouse at 52 stories high. It happens to be Andy’s birthday, but Terry forgot. Another character has disappeared, and Terry’s partner, Jill, has fallen into a deep sleep. Andy and Terry must set off on an adventure beyond the Treehouse. They face some very challenging obstacles along the way. There is a hungry caterpillar and a kingdom of angry vegetables. There is even a voyage of ninja snails that has been going on for 100 years. Hey, get off my telescope!” I yelled. It did, but then it started buzzing around and around my head. At that moment I realized that this was no ordinary fly—this was a really annoying fly.However, Andy is still upset with how he and Terry haven't got their book done, but Terry suggests that they write what happened that day. They write the events up and with the help of Jill in a Santa-like sleigh, get their book to Mr Big Nose for it to be published. There are also other theatre adaptations of previous books in the series: The 13-Story Treehouse and The 26-Story Treehouse. The adaptation is targeted to children between the ages of 6 and 12 and the adults that come with them. Well, when I say “tree,” I mean treehouse. And when I say “treehouse,” I don’t just mean any old treehouse—I mean a 130- story treehouse. (It used to be a 117-story treehouse, but we’ve added another 13 stories.)

I used up the whole can, but the fly was just as alive—and just as annoying—as ever! (I, on the other hand, was not feeling so great.) Two new characters – Andy and Terry – live here, make books together, and have a series of completely nutty adventures. Because: ANYTHING can happen in a 13-storey treehouse. The characters of Andy and Terry parallel the author, Andy Griffiths and Terry Denton. The books are designed to be happening in real time while the characters are trying to finish the book. They mean the book to be more like a trip to the theatre instead of just reading a story.If you close your eyes and listen hard enough, you can hear the sound of children everywhere lamenting the long 12 months they have to wait until the release of the next one.' - The Guardian These books can help cover standards of the curriculum. Hopefully, they can even inspire your students to write their own stories.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment