276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Write Your Own Storybook

£4.495£8.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Me & my son made a story book together, made from recycled cardboard, I got him to choose what theme he wanted it to be. Step 1: Re use unwanted cardboard, cut out a rectangle shape big enough for the book cover A4 size. We show you how to make your own Story Book. Have fun designing and creating your very own book. Fun for children of all ages! As children will have free creative range over what to put in their A6 booklets, this will encourage independent thoughts. They will be encouraged to think for themselves, perhaps by making their own story, or by creating a fact file or a brochure. With thanks to Amy, from England, who sent in this great homemade story book idea. Let’s take a look at it…

Storyboard Creator | Comic Strip Maker | Storyboard Maker Storyboard Creator | Comic Strip Maker | Storyboard Maker

Yes, you can add your own text to accompany your photos with our simple custom photo book maker tools. You can print personalised photo books with text, “aww”-inducing quotes and even tales. Need a photo memory book to celebrate a sibling’s graduation? Print the date of the big day and a warm message to properly mark the occasion. We're giving you all the design power here, aren't we? When you make your own photo book, all you need is a selection of your most favourite photos. Leave the rest to us.There are lots of wonderful benefits to making books in the classroom. Firstly the activity itself will improve your children's hand eye coordination and fine motor skills. This will come in useful in areas of their life, from exercising to tying their own shoe laces. Hi, I’m Amy I’m 27 years old, I have a partner called James, Our child is called Lewis he is 6 years old.

Make your own Story Book - Housebound with Kids Make your own Story Book - Housebound with Kids

Another thing that is enjoyable for kids is treasure hunts, I write down clues on pieces of small paper and hide it around the apartment and when he reads it out, it has a clue for the next piece of paper(clue) at the end of the treasure hunt there is either a little sweet treat or a chocolate bar you could even use chocolate coins! (A bit like finding treasure). If you need some more resources to help bulk out the lesson, why not have a look at this, KS2 World Book Day Design a Book Craft.This is the perfect tool for letting children create their own story on World Book Day. Benefits of making books in the classroom: If you are making books in the classroom and need some inspiration for what to put in the booklets, don't worry, we've got you covered. Below we have compiled a handy little list of ideas. You could ask your class to:I am thinking of making a scrap book with my son so he can put loads of memories adventures of what we get up to outside, We are going to walk along the beach and look at the things we find and when we get home I’m going to get my son make the scrap book and print pictures of our adventure and get him to write explain what things we saw and what we did and get him to add drawings too. Plus, the booklets don't require any glue or mess, just three cuts, and the rest is folding. This activity will really improve your children's hand eye coordination, as well as their concentration. World Book Day - KS2 Word SearchesWe're sure these activities will keep your children entertained and focused all lesson long! More Ideas for making books in the classroom: Overall, making books in the classroom will improve your child's literacy proficiency, as well improve their handwriting skills.

Create Book Online: Storybook - Bookemon Create Book Online: Storybook - Bookemon

Once your class have finished making books in the classroom, the possibilities are endless. You could use them in your geography lessons to make a booklet about all the different rivers, lakes, or mountains.I would also recommend Lego you can make anything you want, my son made Robot wars characters out of Lego & many more other things. Or you can use them in your history lessons by asking your children to make a historical fact file. They could draw pictures and colour-in too. This will make the project even more fun and engaging.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment