276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Signs: The Secret Language of the Universe

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

How could a widow in Syria who lost all her kids and has nothing say life is great and all about togetherness and love?

This is a book that is inspiring and practical, deeply comforting and wonderfully motivational, in asking us to see beyond ourselves to a more magnificent universal design. The energy and folks that have crossed over to the other side are real, no doubt about it in my mind. It’s a very different thing to break up with someone when you love them but realize you have to move on if you want to grow. She relates stories of people who have experienced uncanny revelations and instances of unexplained synchronicity, as well as others drawn from her own experience. April 2021: I re-read this book because it resonated with me so strongly that first time and I need some positivity and inspiration right now.And despite it being relatively simple to explain the well-documented tricks mediums use to create the illusion that they have any sort of special abilities, so many of us still continue to turn the other cheek.

I think she makes it too easy and makes the world seem too pretty, which brings me to my main qualm.Despite a ringing endorsement from newly-woke comedian Chelsea Handler and an admittedly fascinating podcast, in the end, I had to side with reason. I have an incredible story about a dear colleague who didn’t believe but just went along with me (probably to get me out if the way🤨) and I suggested a turtle with yellow on its shell. Um livro simplesmente maravilhoso e que nos mostra como estamos conectados ao Outro Lado e nos podemos apoiar na matriz que nos une a todos sempre que precisarmos de mais luz no nosso caminho. There's the lost child who appears to her mother as a deer that approaches her unhesitatingly at a highway rest stop; the name written on a dollar bill that lets a terrified wife know that her husband will be okay; the Elvis Presley song that arrives at the exact moment of Jackson's own father's passing; and many others.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment