276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Brooks Women's Ghost 15 Sneaker

£68.585£137.17Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you do find the same product for sale at a lower price at a UK mainland competitor (instore or online) you can make a price match request. Read below how to claim instore and online: Our Price Match is simple. At Up & Running, we want to be sure that our customers are getting the best deal on the market. This is why we offer our Price Match across all our products*, instore and online. Though more cushioned and airier than the Ghost 14, the Ghost 15 is no match against Brooks’s Glycerin when it comes to softness. This is because of different midsoles. The Glycerin 20 and Glycerin GTS 20 have a nitrogen-infused foam (DNA Loft v3), which was used in 2021’s limited edition Aurora-BL. Several testers noted a welcome improvement would be a more cushioned forefoot. With its balanced mix of comfort and stability, the Ghost 15 Women from Brooks is particularly suitable for beginners. It features an air mesh upper as well as heavy padding around the tongue and collar of the shoe. This makes the running shoe fit very softly and snugly on the foot. In addition, a stabilising support effect is achieved in this way, so that the risk of twisting is minimised. However, the pronounced padding also has a disadvantage. With a weight of 258 g, the Brooks Ghost 15 is relatively heavy in an average size. Optimal for Slow Training Runs My first impression of these shoes was “I’m so glad they fit!”. It can be tough finding running shoes that fit well, without making your toes go numb or feeling too tight around the upper.

The Ghost has an extremely supportive ride due to how little its midsole compresses so even slight overpronators will find the Ghost 15 stable enough. Of all the daily trainers, the Ghost is probably the most stable. From many years of running in versions of the Ghost, we know that Brooks’ most popular neutral running shoe has consistently delivered, providing reliable comfort and performance to a wide range of runners, from beginner to elite. The latest version, the Ghost 15 has been subtly updated, but continues to deliver!The item that you wish to Price Match is identical to the one available on Up & Running and ALL the following apply: the same season/model, colour, size, width and specification. Nam Tran, DPM, foot and ankle surgeon based in Dallas, Texas, says that the Ghost line has been a fan favorite among his patients who run. Every person is different, but the Brooks Ghost 15s are worth it for runners, walkers, and those looking for an everyday, comfortable shoe. More best Brooks shoes can be found here. Is Brooks Ghost 15 a good walking shoe?

The Brooks Ghost 15 is a road running shoe, meant for everyday runs. These shoes are not designed for speed or trail. They’re ideal for those bread-and-butter runs which you use to keep up your fitness and get the miles in. The Brooks Ghost 15 don’t provide any pronation stability, so it is for neutral runners who do not need extra support. How does this shoe fit? Delivery timescales are based on working days; Public Holidays, Saturday's and Sunday's are NOT classed as working days.The shoe is definitely true-to-size. They feature a classic fit with plenty of space for your toes to space out. It is not too tight around the laces or upper. There is excellent support at the heel with no slipping. Is this shoe comfortable? DNA Loft v2 in the Ghost 15 provides a very cushioned, medium-soft ride which is padded but not at all bouncy. The dense foam doesn’t compress very much so there isn’t much rebound compared to some of the other midsole foams on the market. This characteristic makes the Ghost 15 not suited to tempo runs when you are trying to run fast.

Overall, this is an excellent pair of running shoes. If you’re looking for a new pair to add to your daily run rotation, this is definitely the shoe for you. Where can I buy this shoe? The Brooks Ghost 15 women’s and men’s ranges above are ideal for a wide variety of runners, whether you’re a complete beginner or a seasoned jogger. Ideal for road running, the pairs in this collection come with an updated midsole with increased cushioning to create an even smoother and more comfortable workout. The Brooks Ghost 15 also comes with 3D Fit Print, allowing the shoe to be shaped by your foot to ensure the best fit possible. For years, I’ve surveyed the sneakers of each and every person who walks into the same Orangetheory class as me. In doing so, I’ve witnessed people wearing just about every brand under the sun, many of which I’ve tested firsthand. One brand I had seen repeatedly but had never tried was Brooks, a popular—if not the most renowned—running shoe brand. For example, the Hoka Clifton 9 have a 5mm drop, the On Running Cloudsurfer has a 10mm drop, and the last pair of shoes that I reviewed – the Saucony Guide 16– have a 7mm drop. In the mid-range, daily trainer category, most of the brands have come to the party this year. The Nike Pegasus, Saucony Ride, and Skechers Ride have all been excellent with the Skechers Ride 10 being the standout performer for me so far.I’ve now run in 4 different versions of the Ghost to date and what I’ve noticed is that the difference between each Ghost version is more minimal than any other running shoe series on the market. This means that you know what you’re going to get when you buy a Ghost and also what you’re not going to get because it’s so predictable. These shoes have a drop of 12mm, which is higher than all the other shoes we have reviewed recently. I never run in high 12 mm drop trainers except when I’m testing the Ghost or the Wave Rider but I have to admit that I enjoy the high drop. It feels like the shoe is assisting me through transitions, making runs feel easier than lower-drop shoes. I’m a heel striker so the high drop works with my mechanics but I think that midfoot/forefoot strikers might find the 12 mm drop annoying. From time to time carriers may deliver earlier or later, or on non working days however this is cannot be guaranteed nor should it be expected.

I think that fast runners who can run a sub 3-hour marathon will prefer the Ghost 15 because their easy pace is below 5 minutes per km (8:03 minutes per mile) so the Ghost 15 will feel more efficient, however I think the majority of runners will prefer the softer 14 over the 15. The foam is a little firmer than last year so it feels a bit more efficient than the Ghost 14. It also doesn’t feel as comfortable on long runs because the ride is less plush, however it’s still an excellent long, slow-run shoe because of how much cushioning it has. If you’re impressed with this men’s and women’s Brooks Ghost 15 collection, you may want to browse our even wider Brooks footwear range where you’ll find a selection of Ghost 14 running shoes, as well as Brooks Glycerin, Brooks Launch, and Brooks Ravenna. You’ll also find footwear from other popular sportswear brands in our range, including adidas, Puma, and Mizuno running shoes.I was really impressed with how comfortable they felt, even on first wear. The air mesh upper provides lots of breathability, and my toes were able to wriggle and move around in the toe box with plenty of space. The ride of the Ghost 15 is perhaps the most traditional of all the daily trainers. It’s not a shoe that I get excited to run in because it doesn’t have an exciting ride. It has a very simplistic, no-frills ride which gets the job done, comfortably. With all that said, these are neutral running shoes. This means they don’t provide me with the level of support I usually need, but at least they don’t pretend that they do.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment