276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Weleda 6355 Citrus Deodorant, 3.4 Fluid Ounce

£12.5£25.00Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

In terms of the ingredients, they are very similar to the rest of the roll-on range, the only difference is the essential oils they use to scent this product. The scent is described as “ Woody herbal notes of rosemary combined with the invigorating freshness of litsea cubeba and vetiver essential oils“. The fragrance is natural and comes from a combination of pure essential oils of precious Rosa Damascena and sensual ylang-ylang. The ylang-ylang sent is barely there and not very strong but I can definitely smell the rose. It’s a lovely scent, indeed. I loved the scents of all the deodorants from Weleda that I’ve tried, they are really lovely. You almost cannot go wrong by buying one of them. The men’s version is also good and I have had no complaints from my partner about it whatsoever. A fresh herbal fragrance from essential oils of sage, rosemary, pine, lavender and thyme, which brings invigorating freshness to the body, neutralises odour, and allows skin to breathe and rebalance. In a recyclable glass bottle, using a non-aerosol pump spray – and without pore-clogging aluminium – it delivers freshness, naturally.

On a positive note, if you prefer fruity scents, you can get the Citrus version of this deodorant (in a spray bottle) and there is also the Sage scent which I haven’t tried and I am not tempted as it doesn’t sound like my thing. But you may like it. The product also contains witch hazel which has a refreshing effect on the skin and also the ability to kill bacteria. I decided to put all the Weleda deodorants that I’ve tried together in this post so that they are easy to compare and so that you can easily decide which one you would prefer. Read on to find out what I really think of each of these products. Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Triethyl Citrate, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Phytic Acid, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*, Farnesol*. Weleda’s natural deodorants – The final verdict Made with skin-friendly and vegan-friendly ingredients including organic witch hazel distillate which is a natural astringent, and organic licorice root extract which has soothing, antimicrobial properties, the new roll-ons are dermatologically proven for suitability on sensitive skin.Free from antiperspirants including aluminum salts, synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colorants and raw materials derived from mineral oils I really like Weleda’s deodorants and I am happy to recommend them to you whether you are a woman or a man. They do work and will keep you fresh all day long but if you have some doubts, just carry one with you and re-apply if you feel the need or if you want to make sure you stay smelling fresh. These deodorants won’t irritate your skin and won’t cause any rashes so they are great for those with sensitive skin. this is a multipurpose product that can also be used to refresh your feet or as a fragrant body mist Alcohol, Water (Aqua), Triethyl Citrate, Limonene*, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Rosa Moschata Leaf Extract, Rosa Damascena Extract, Glycerin, Limonene*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Farnesol*

You want to work with your body, not against it, so spritz on essential citrus oils and feel good about freshness, naturally. Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Triethyl Citrate, Glycerin, Limonene, Fragrance (Parfum), Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Phytic Acid, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Citral, Eugenol, Coumarin, Farnesol. From natural essential oils Weleda Pomegranate 24h Roll-On Deodorant – Review Water (Aqua), Alcohol, Triethyl Citrate, Glycerin, Limonene*, Sodium Caproyl/Lauroyl Lactylate, Punica Granatum Fruit Juice, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Distillate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Xanthan Gum, Citric Acid, Phytic Acid, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Linalool*, Citronellol*, Benzyl Benzoate*, Benzyl Salicylate*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Eugenol*, Coumarin*, Farnesol*. Alcohol, Water (aqua), Triethyl Citrate, Limonene*, Citrus Limon (lemon) Peel Oil, Fragrance (parfum)*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Farnesol*Weleda Citrus Roll-on Deodorant contains no harmful chemicals such as parabens, aluminium, synthetic preservatives, artificial fragrances, colourants and mineral oils. It contains 100% naturally derived ingredients with 78% of its ingredients Certified Organic. Free from antiperspirants including aluminium salts, synthetic preservatives, fragrances, colourants and raw materials derived from mineral oils Comes in a recyclable glass bottle with a non-aerosol pump spray, so it’s better for your body and our planet

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment