276°
Posted 20 hours ago

A Condition Called Love 1

£5.495£10.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you paid a pound for every time the word love appeared in this manga you’d be broke by the end, even if you have a lot of spare change! The type to fall immediately "in love" with any random girl who pays him attention, until she figures out how obsessive he is and dumps him. An anime television series adaptation produced by East Fish Studio is set to premiere in April 2024. On the other hand Hotaru seems to be your average naive blushing teen but she maintains a very refreshingly active and positive attitude that’ll no doubt heal the wounds of poor Hananoi.

A few mentions of shrines; (Adding that I think it was this volume where we learn about a mean prank played on our FL in middle school involving her hair. He certainly has some lovely, romantic moments dedicated to Hotaru but they are tainted by his need to be her perfect boyfriend. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice.And complain as you might about the intensity of the male love interest, you can’t say this manga didn’t deliver on the romance. I won’t deny Hananoi is first portrayed as a control freak with heavy insecurities and that he feels creepy at first but maybe we shall keep in mind this is a shoujo, eh ? And let me just say, these characters completely took over in sweeping me off my feet with this shoujo romance!

But when he asks her out in the middle of her classroom the next day, she can't help but feel that her life is about to change in a big way. She turns him down - having, again, ZERO interest in boys - but he shows up in front of school at the end of the day, waiting to walk her home, anyway.This romance manga is set in high school and has a girl who really doesn't think about love or dating. No, Hananoi clearly did have some issues as suggested by the glimpse of his home life that was shown, but mostly he just seemed like a very intense and devoted boyfriend.

The 103 third parties who use cookies on this service do so for their purposes of displaying and measuring personalized ads, generating audience insights, and developing and improving products. In fact, I would go as far as to say that he definitely feels he needs to *earn* her love, which is interesting because I haven't seen a shojo hero like that, but it also makes me really really sad for him. but then i saw a youtube video in my recommended about how this was good so here i am giving it another shot. She loses a hair pin and he spends the night at school, digging through the snow to try and find it. The second they start their trial date, he starts changing everything about himself to try and fit into some ideal guy just based on what he *thinks* she would like.While this story is completely different then Ima Koi, I did find it similar in the sense that both our heroines are completely oblivious as to what to do in a relationship. If this weren't a shojo title and he wasn't set up as the romantic lead, I would have expected him to do a 180 turn into a creepy stalker. She’s sooooo sweet and cute, but the MC H…I’ll try another volume and see if he’s as bad as the foreshadowing is hinting at. I've been where each of these characters have I guess and each time they go through something my instant thought is, "oh man, I've been there.

Hotaru and Hananoi-kun genuinely have a sweet relationship, with no oversexualizing or creepyness going on. But I feel as though some of the weird things he said were slipped in there for comedic effect and that at his core Hananoi is not actually as serial killer-esque as some of his comments suggest. That Hananoi-kun is really gentle, that he gives it everything he's got that sometimes he gives too much and he ends up doing weird things, that he likes books, that he is good at teaching others, that when he walks, he does it at the same speed as me. When I found out Kodansha was publishing it, I wanted the release date to arrive so I COULD READ IT FINALLY.Hananoi's actions might seem like red flags at first, but the more you read the story, the more you start to realise why he acts the way he does.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment