276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Ryobi UTB02 Canvas Tool Bag

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I thought it could do with a 1/2 inch rubber pad inside at the bottom to avoid impact of the tools on the ground. This product carries a full 1 year manufacturers warranty covering both faulty materials and faulty workmanship, it does not cover general wear and tear or damage, batteries, blades, bulbs and other consumables. In the unlikely event of a fault the item returned is subject to fair wear & tear and must not have been used beyond the scope of it's design. They felt a bit small at first but they actually expand more than you'd expect. I find it perfect to create small purpose-built kits or as a small toolbag. Gift】 For longer use time, the tool bag provides you with a padded and adjustable shoulder strap, which is convenient for you to carry the tool bag easily, safely and comfortably. Contains a plastic mini tool box, which can store small items, so you don’t have to worry about losing your equipment again.

This is a very good bag for my Ryobi gear. I havent got loads of stuff, (drill/impact driver/RC18150 Charger +2 x 5Ah batteries. So this is perfect. And as Antoine S says they would make exellent kit bags for loads of stuff may do that myself, and get some more. I can also fit the instructions/additional bits that came with the tools ie handles, stops, spare bits.Material】 Our tool bag is made of high-quality 1680D density Oxford cloth, built-in waterproof coating, waterproof does not fall off. The whole tool body is made of double-layer fabric with fine seams, which makes the tool bag extremely durable. I hoped when i bought it it would just fit all that stuff in and its peerrfect!. and is designed a bit like a doctors bag that opens up wide. So gives good access. To give you an idea of the size, I use one for my cordless reciprocal saw + blades + small clamps + wood glue. I use the other one as a general toolbox and it's big enough for spanners, screwdrivers, cordless impact driver and bits, hammer... It takes the weight without complaining but then again I am not doing miles on foot with it.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment