276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Beldray EH3387 4 in 1 Climate Dome Heater and Cooler Fan With Humidifier and Aroma Function, 3 Speed Settings, Remote Control Operated, Red & Blue LED Ring Light, 1.5 m Cable, 50 W

£49.995£99.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, I didn't find it as effective as my Neom pod, and you don't get the relaxing trickling sounds you do with a diffuser designed for relaxation. With 4 freezable integrated ice rings for use in pairs, the Arctic Dome draws in warm air, pushes it through the unit, and releases cooled air out with a choice of 3 speeds. So when I read that a humidifier can help with dry sinuses and blocked noses, I couldn't wait to try it out — even if I had to get ill first to feel the full effect. So, if you're looking for a great way to stay cool and relaxed this summer, then Beldray's air coolers are the perfect choice for you.

I had high hope for this little powerful fan at keeping me cool all summer now I'm having a hot flash because I'm so annoyed! x 15 x 19 cm, the Beldray Arctic Dome personal space cooler is a compact way to achieve immediate cooling. The unit also has the capabilities to purify and humidify the air depending on your needs, with various fan modes and speed settings, plus a 12 hour timer for maximum user control. Metres, 50 W Fan Power, Mist Feature, Portable, Aroma Diffusion Function, Full Air Circulation for the Entire Room, Fan Mode, Red Light for Heat Mode, Humidification Function, LED Ring LightClimate Dome, Adjustable Tilting Head, 2 Heat Settings: 900 W or 1800 W, 4 in 1 Device for All Seasons, Remote Control, Blue Light for Fan Mode, Easy to Use, 3 Speed Settings, Heating Mode, Cable L? You can circulate the scent of your favourite essential oil with ease, creating a relaxing atmosphere in any room.I can have on high and still watch TV and angle so it bounces off and falls down and not blowing in my face. If you want an appliance that won't clutter up a small space, this air circulator poses the perfect practical solution. This unit comes with two ice packs for cool air flow, plus you can choose from 3 fan modes, 3 speed settings and heater function.

With two heat settings and a 50 W fan power, it lights up to indicate red for heat mode or blue for cool mode and includes a humidification function with a mist feature which is great for instant cooling. If you're a small homeowner, renter (like me), or even a university student, then you know the struggle of never having enough storage space. This fan has twelve speed settings between 1-6 it’s quiet 7-12 it’s like a high wind blowing but overall its a good sound fan it’s also a heater and humidifier which I haven’t yet tried but I’m confident that it’s going to be a blast I would recommend this it out does other fans that are out there on the market one hundred per cent. This versatile air circulator has 3 speed settings and 2 heat settings which can be controlled with the easy to use remote control. On warm days, choose from the 12 levels of wind selection and the 4 wind modes of normal, natural, sleep or eco for a refreshing breeze.In our Dyson hot + cool review, we noted how it came in fully recyclable packaging and a warranty where it can be repaired for up to two years after purchase.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment