276°
Posted 20 hours ago

We-Vibe Moxie Wearable Panty Vibrator for Women - Clitoral Stimulator with 10 Vibration Modes - App Controlled & Whisper Quiet - Rechargeable & Waterproof Adult Toys for Couples - Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Pro tip: Place the vibrator on the left side of your phone while trying to connect. How to air Moxie with a partner? The bottom has the power button, a magnetic plate and the charging components, while the top (which rests on the clitoris) is raised and curved for more targeted stimulation. It took me more time to position the toy correctly, maybe it was because the panties I was wearing that day were a little too loose. The best We-Vibe sex toys capture everything we love about the brand: cute, nonthreatening and toe-curling, eye-roll-inducing effects once they get going. We-Vibe is a to know. Ask anyone— male, female, or otherwise—with a robust sex toy collection about their preferred brands, and We-Vibe will almost certainly be somewhere on the list. I count myself a fan, too: having reviewed sex toys professionally for over a decade, I’ve tested hundreds of toys from dozens of sex toy brands, and We-Vibe consistently ranks among my favorites. Below, I’ll talk about each of these options. I’ll start with manual control of the toy, which is an excellent choice if you want to use it alone for masturbation.

If something goes wrong or the app searches too long for your vibe, you can close the We-Connect app and open it again and start the pairing.Some nipple stimulation helped prepare me for the vibe. But this time he controlled the toy via the app, choosing interrupting vibration patterns that felt quite arousing after I was already wet. According to the user manual, it takes 90 minutes for the Moxie to fully charge once you plug it in. We-Vibe's products are consistently fantastic, easy to use, reasonably priced for their quality, and available in a fun variety of colors. In sex shops I’ve worked at, I always sold a lot of We-Vibe products because customers were impressed by its innovative designs, approachable aesthetic, and amazingly rumbly motors. Suffice it to say: We-Vibe is doing great work.

You can cycle through the toy’s 10 modes, four of which are steady speeds and six of which are patterns, by pressing the button once to turn it on and it will start at the lowest steady speed.

The Best We-Vibe Sex Toys, at a Glance

You must successfully connect the phone you intend to use to control your toy with Bluetooth after installing the app. And the design of the BlueMotion Nex 1 is very similar to the Moxie, so I expected it to be inadequate for my clit. One of the biggest benefits of panty vibrators is their discretion and versatility. Because the toys are worn inside your undies, you can use them pretty much anywhere—on a date night and beyond—without a soul knowing. “From the couch to the grocery store to the movie theater, there are endless options for discreet indoor or outdoor play sessions,” says G Stone, certified clinical sexologist and founder of Straight But Not Narrow Ladies. How to Use: Apply lubricant to the toy’s nozzle and place it on your clitoris. Control it with the buttons on the toy or by pairing it with the We-Connect app. Whether you play together regularly or want to try something new, the We-Vibe App helps you explore new ways to connect and you can see how much they’re enjoying it thanks to video chat.

It’s easy to start feeling loyal to toy companies that make your fave products—largely because, well, orgasms are very persuasive. And we want to make sure you know all the best We-Vibe sex toys to take your screaming O's to higher levels.

Press the raised button on top of your Moxie vibe and keep it there for 5–6 seconds to activate pairing mode. When pairing mode is active, the We-Vibe Moxie will vibrate three times. Since the Moxie only has one button, operating it this way is incredibly easy and feels pretty comfortable to me. Just like the We-Vibe Tango, you can adjust the intensity and vibration pattern by pressing the single button on the Moxie. Ferri and Moxie have pre-programmed vibrating patterns and settings, but you can use their applications to adjust them. Both are quiet, though not as whisper silent as advertised.

The next time we tried the Moxie outdoors, but that was more of a remote control test. First, with the remote, the perfect connectivity distance is about 10-12 feet. Sure, Moxie offers broader stimulation, not my personal favorite, but it’s a much more relaxing way to orgasm. During my first session with Moxie, it took longer than I’d like to admit to reaching orgasm, but I finally did. How to Use: Position on your clit (or wherever you want it) and turn it on with the “+” button. Adjust vibration speed or change settings with the buttons on the toy. First at the lowest intensity level and then gradually stronger and stronger. That’s when I realized that he was just playing with me, because he knows very well that I only reach orgasm with steady stimulation. And he started switching between the different patterns, which was pleasant and teasing at first, but then I really needed an orgasm, so I asked him to do something about it. The exact dimensions of We-Vibe Moxie are 3.35 inches (85 mm) x 0.9 inches (23 mm) x 1.1 inches (27 mm)In a nutshell: “A panty vibrator is a wearable vibrator that is hidden in the underwear for discreet clitoral stimulation,” says sex therapist and Lovehoney representative, Shamyra Howard, LCSW. “The vibrator is remote-controlled or app-controlled so that you or your partner can have control of the pleasure.”

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment