276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Steamy Book Of Spanking: A collection of 5 sexy spanking stories

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The most common comment these men make on a picture of a woman being spanked, it that they would make her bottom much redder. The second place comment is that her panties need to come down for the spanking to be effective. Both comments stem from viewing spankings as a punishment. OBB readers well know that we don’t spank for any reason other than it turns us on. So when any element of punishment is introduced we may not be interested.

Jennifer caught me, of course. I'd driven 300 miles to go to a small spanking party in Washington, DC. It was at someone's house, and it was two days of awesome. At one point, I was in a hot tub with a woman who acted in spanking films and the female host, a retired police lieutenant. But as exciting as that was, I wanted to experience spanking with someone I loved. I didn't want to have spanking on the side; I wanted it front and center. Mum and I remain very close – and I believe those fun spankings have a lot to do with the strength of our relationship. In fact, as I was typing this story, she called me – it’s almost like she knew what I was up to! Erotic humiliation lets you reclaim embarrassment by getting off on it. "Humiliation play is a consensual power exchange that is a very typical fetish. It can help people heal parts of the self that may have been bullied as a child. There's a sense of mastery over something that may have previously been non-consensual," says Renye. 14. Spectrophilia

The Littles Party in Sarah’s suite was later on in the evening and I went to that. She had many little playmates there and they were all well behaved, thankfully. I’m not a “littles” fan and only go because it means so much to Sarah to have her Momma there. Sometimes these play parties can get out of hand with a bunch of over-sized brats throwing paper airplanes, shooting water pistols and just being annoying. I have no patience for this whatsoever! Labrecque, F., et al. (2020). What is so appealing about being spanked, flogged, dominated, or restrained? Answers from practitioners of sexual masochism/submission. So I'm turning into quite the enthusiastic spanker by this time, not that I'm going to Bondage a-Go-Go every week -- I went once years ago and it

I want to express my gratitude to all the veterans this week as we pause to remember our fallen soldiers and POW’s. Without your bravery and dedication to this great country of ours, we wouldn’t be enjoying the freedom we have now. Thank you, all you men and women who have served in the military and those of you who are still in active duty. https://journalofpositivesexuality.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/05/Parallels-Between-BDSM-and-Extreme-Ritual-Sagarin-Lee-Klement.pdfSo, as we bring this exhilarating journey to a close, let’s give a round of applause for these spanking enthusiasts. We salute them and all their painful efforts. Until next time, we’ll continue to search for the best OnlyFans has to offer. In the meantime, the best spanking OnlyFans models should be enough to keep you busy for a while.

Samantha even encourages her fans to suggest new ways to get spanked, making them an integral part of her creative process. This unique practice not only helps keep her content fresh and relevant, but it also creates a strong sense of community among her followers. How sweet. Spanking is a thing? A sexy thing?" she asked. When I nodded, she paused for a moment. “OK, I'll give it a try." Sagarin, B. J., et al. (2015). Sadomasochism without sex? Exploring the parallels between BDSM and extreme rituals. Bobbie-Jo saw me at 7:00 and Lindsy sat in on her spanking. Bobbie-Jo allowed Lindsy to videotape us so she could watch it later on and see how hard I spank her. She got a good scolding from me this time too, and it’s all on tape. I hope she’ll watch it when she’s missing me and needing a reminder how much I love her and care about her. Saturday June 21: I shot a video with a long-time naughty boy of mine who didn’t want his name used or show his face in the video. It worked out very well because the theme of the video was a POV naughty-boy-lecture similar to the one I did years ago with Jennifer Brookes and proved to be very popular. This time though, instead of me sitting and talking to the camera, I have a real naughty boy to scold, send to the corner, and put over my knee. The title is Your Punishment Spanking.That evening we all went out for our family dinner – GivanTake, Miss Chris, Sarah, Jenni, and Bobby too. What a wonderful way to wind down from a busy party weekend. Sunday June 22: Sarah, Paul, and I shot a video titled Prom Night Punishment and Daddy Paul and I are not too happy with her staying out past her curfew. She gets an OTK from me and Daddy, then he takes his belt to her. a.m. Wake early and intend to write. Arse about online instead. I swear the only way I get something done is if I’m procrastinating over doing something else.

A server approached us, a pretty young lady no more than 20 years old. Her name tag said, "Melanie," and with a polite, almost shy, smile she asked what we'd like to drink. On my actual birthday, Mum didn’t need to wake me – I was up early and excited. When I walked into the kitchen, still in my pyjamas, she greeted the birthday boy with a big hug and a soppy kiss. She showed me to my cards and gifts on the table. I’m going to Dallas Nov 12 – 19 for a personal visit plus do a few sessions with some of my regular Texas boys. Tom stayed for tea. I sat uncomfortably. Mum caught my eye on and off and smiled knowingly. Dad came home and asked me how my day had been. I told him it had been the best birthday ever – which was true. p.m. Read smutty book about submissives, skipping the girl-on-girl stories as they don’t float my boat. Come thinking about being bound and used for a man’s pleasure.feelings to objects, rituals and other stuff not normally connected to sex. Spanking seemed only an addition to what had hitherto been my rather orthodox approach to sex. Puzzling over how to glam up your own spanking OnlyFans account? Well, darling, it all begins with the basics. A jaw-dropping cover photo, a profile picture that pops, and a killer bio that’s unmistakably ‘you’ is the secret sauce. This bit of razzle-dazzle makes potential fans feel like they’re stepping into your world.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment