276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Werner 5 in 1 Combination Ladder with Platform

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Whoever engineered this ladder definitely gets some kudos from me. Whether you're doing a simple light change in the home, or need to get on top of your roof, this ladder has all you need to get the job done. This is an obvious favorite, but I love that you only need one ladder to do the work of five. The Werner ladder features 5 different positions. An extension ladder, a double sided twin step ladder, a stairway ladder, 90 wall ladder and can serve as 2 self scaffolding bases. Whether you’re a DIY enthusiast or a professional tradesperson, a multi-purpose ladder is a useful piece of kit. As their name suggests, a multi-purpose ladder can be used in a range of different ways, which makes them one of the most cost-effective and adaptable ladder options on the market. Multi-purpose ladders from BPS can be used in multiple different configurations; some of the most common ones include:

Fully certified to EN131 Part 1 & 2 1993 Certified (Trade & DIY use) - not to be confused with non-certified, DIY only ladders Work platform: this configuration gives you valuable extra low-level space to work when you are doing odd jobs such as painting and decorating Inclusive free next day delivery on top of an unbeatable price - beware of "hidden" delivery charges or slow 2,3,4 or even 5 day delivery times! Now I didn't get to test out the ladder serving as a scaffolding base, but I am definitely going to plan on getting a second ladder for future DIY projects. I plan on providing an update whenever I do.Access your loft easily and safely with a loft ladder. The fixed, retractable design of loft ladders allows them to effortlessly slide or fold up into your loft space when you close the hatch. Choose an aluminium or timber loft ladder from brands including Youngman.

Extra long (1500mm) heavy duty platform for user convenience – not seen anywhere else on the market

When it comes to ladders, stability is probably one of the most important things that I look for, so I was happy to see that the ladder felt safe. The slip-resistant feet help keep it stabilized, as well as the extra-flared bottom for good support. Here you can see my friend Taylor giving the ladder a spin. I really liked that the ladder felt really sturdy. With it being a multi-purpose ladder, I was worried that the stability wouldn't be as good since it can be set in so many positions, but I was pleasantly surprised to find that each position held pretty steady. If you need something more compact for cupboard storage or transportation, a telescopic ladder is a great solution. With hinged sections and rung-by-rung height adjustment to suit your needs, they can reduce to as small as 1m when closed. Ladders and platforms are essential for jobs that are out of reach, allowing you to work safely and comfortably at height with sturdy support. From handy DIY ladders to access towers and trade ladders, you’ll find the right ladder you need for the job at hand.

Extension ladder: perfect for when you need to reach high levels, this ladder configuration needs to be leant against a wall CookieYes sets this cookie to record the default button state of the corresponding category and the status of CCPA. It works only in coordination with the primary cookie. Features 2 x extra wide stabiliser bars with large rubber feet, ensuring maximum grip to any floor surface

For a free-standing option that can be used almost anywhere, step ladders are ideal for domestic, industrial and commercial use. We have everything from hop up platforms to 5 tread ladders with supported handrails and heavy-duty 12 treads ideal for professional use. Choose from fibreglass, steel and aluminium step ladders from brands including Werner, Youngman and Little Giant. Multi-purpose ladders can be used in the place of three or four ladders at least! This makes them ideal for mobile tradespeople who need to be able to take all of their equipment with them from one job to the next. One of the biggest benefits of multi-purpose ladders is that they can be folded down to be compact, lightweight, and convenient, whilst still providing you with all the height, access, and stability you need to get any job done safely. The first thing I tested out when I got the ladder was all of the different positions on the ladder, of course. I was really impressed with how easy it was to operate.

YouTube sets this cookie to register a unique ID to store data on what videos from YouTube the user has seen. YouTube sets this cookie to measure bandwidth, determining whether the user gets the new or old player interface.Can be used in up to 14 different positions – a true multi-function ladder that gives you greater flexibility

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment