276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Fitwaffle’s Baking It Easy: All my best 3-ingredient recipes and most-loved cakes and desserts. THE SUNDAY TIMES BESTSELLER

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The same curiosity that lead me to create a sugar-free buttercream recipe lead me to attempt to answer, “Could it be done to fondant?” Well, it can! Before we get into the recipe here’s some #realtalk about the fondant: It tastes…OK! Get baking with the kids who'll love this giant cookie that they can adapt with their favourite treats like marshmallows, pretzels, nuts, toffee or fudge

The versatile pasta bake is a comforting, easy dish that can often be pre-assembled, making it a perfect make-ahead meal.

When it comes to a show-stopping dessert, there's just no beating a cheesecake, which is why we've rounded up over 50+ of our favourite recipes in one place. The ultimate dinner party dessert, you can whip your cheesecake up ahead of time, store in the fridge, and bring to the table to wow your guests. How's that for hands-off hosting? Hi Carol, you can simply heat the glaze on the stove again until it becomes pourable. You can use any of our buttercream recipes found here! Hope this helps! Sometimes my mom calls me and, in a very specific voice, tells me she has a question. And I immediately know what’s coming: She has an occasion she needs to bake for, and she wants me to recommend a recipe.

and yes, it is peach and nectarine season here, and fresh peach cobbler will be on the table soon. Thanks for the reminder! Vanilla ice cream may need to be involved!! thank you, KAB. carol, santa rosa Make some simple Scottish shortbread squares for the biscuit tin using just four ingredients. They're perfect enjoyed with a mid-morning cuppa

Connect with us

Get kids cooking in the kitchen and make our carrot cake topped with a garden-themed scene. Inspired by the book Peter Rabbit, children will love helping out

We’ve recreated the wobbly cheesecake that took social media by storm! We’ve given this Japanese classic a Baileys twist and topped it with a white chocolate ganache. Full moon, half moon, total eclipse - this jaffa cake cheesecake is bound to please to the whole family! A truly impressive chocolate cheesecake recipe. You’ll notice in my extreme close-up above that the fondant has some tiny holes, similar to when traditional fondant dries out a little too much. The casual observer won’t notice. I just wanted to point it out for my eagle-eyed cake perfectionists out there. Yay to appliqués! Not so much for modeling. Bake these chocolate chip squares for the family. Easy to make, this traybake is ideal for cooking (and eating!) with kids

Before we get into the recipe here’s some #realtalk about the fondant:

Add allspice, cloves and nutmeg to this apple cider cake for some autumnal warmth. Bramley apples are added to the sponge mix, and it's topped with crunchy pecans An easy chocolate chip cookie recipe for soft biscuits with a squidgy middle that will impress family and friends. Make plenty as they're sure to be a hit You might think condensed milk would make an intensely sweet, dense cheesecake, but thanks to its unusual method, this cheesecake is super light and fluffy. Need something sweet but don’t want to cook? These strawberry cheesecake tarts are the answer. With a crumbly ginger biscuit base, Greek yogurt and soft cheese filling with strawberries and jam on top, these fruity treats are pure indulgence. great cobbler write up -- but I'm sorry!---> the berry mirror glaze video has my total attention now!! But question! How do you make the glaze a day ahead, and then rewarm it to 85 degrees for pouring? and can we get the recipe for the frosting for the cakes?

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment