276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Olympus Binocular 10x50 S - Ideal for Nature Observation, Wildlife, Birdwatching, Sports, Concerts , Black

£59.995£119.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Designed as birdwatching and wildlife viewing binoculars, the Olympus Pathfinder binoculars come with a host of highly advanced features such as BaK4 prisms and fully multi-coated lenses giving you crisp, sharp images in even in low light light. The EXPS I Series are a great choice for most outdoor activities. These bins are not water-proof. But in my opinion they are more rugged and durability should not be a major concern.Infact, in thise price range, probably there is no bin which come with water proof facility. I dropped them couple of times, but still they work same as the day i bought them. Here is a my opinions of Olympus DPS I 10X50. I have used them for quite long time, and almost in every situation. This review is a small contribution on my side for this forum. I simply love to discuss and share the experiences about binoculars. An adapter slot makes it easy to use the DPS R Series binoculars with almost any tripod available today. This versatility is especially welcome in stargazing and bird-watching. IPD measures 60-70mm on paper. But actually the measurement goes about 60-73mm. It wont besuitable for kids and people with small faces.

Binoculars - Olympus Binoculars - Olympus

I compared them side-by-side with Nikon Action. I must mention that, nikon is a bit better than these olympus bins in brightness as well as clarity. Perfect view in low light condition • High index Bak-4 prisms • Fully multi-coated lenses for maximum image brightness and contrast • Large, centre-focus knob for fast and easy focusing As a final conclusion, i recommend them for birding as well as astronomy. If they are mounted in tripod, they would give you more pleasure. Ofcourse these bins have some cons like bulkiness and small-eye relief. But, still they would be a pleasure to use atleast for non-glass wearers.With a magnification power of 10, the Troopers provide a powerful punch in tandem with an optical lens size of 50. This allows for the Troopers to work in multiple lighting conditions, even low light setting such as dawn or dusk. Once again, the down side to these binoculars is that their large magnifying power results in a shaky image unless you can steady the binoculars while viewing an object. Ease of Adjustment These binoculars are simply amazing for the price they go for, and are probably one of the cheapest binoculars out there that can still provide high quality views for their users. If you are just starting out with binoculars and you don’t typically have a lot of experience in using them, these would make a great first set because they have a lot of features but still provide that basic element for new users. The 25 year guarantee alone makes these binoculars worth purchasing because you know you are not only buying from a brand you can trust but you are also guaranteed a replacement should anything go wrong with it that is out of your control.

Olympus 10x50 and 8X40 binoculars review - Are the budget Olympus 10x50 and 8X40 binoculars review - Are the budget

Extra wide 65° field of view enables the user to see more of what they came to see at once. Don’t just focus on a mere section of the world in front of you, see a lot of it!

Aspherical optics – The aspherical optics will provide its users with a distortion-free view of their surroundings. An anti-UV lens element protects the eyes from harmful ultraviolet rays. Comfortable and precise, the binoculars minimize eye strain, even during extended use outdoors. They are especially well suited to hiking, camping and other recreational activities. Features:1.2cm eye relief – extra wide 65° field of view – High-quality protective coating – Easy to use focus wheels.

Olympus DPS I 10x50 - A Complete Review | BirdForum Olympus DPS I 10x50 - A Complete Review | BirdForum

If you have tried excellent optics bins like nikon monarch, leupold golden ring or swift audobon, probably you may not like this olympus bin. But, for anyboldy who is on tight budget, they are a steal in this price range. Described as easy use, easy view everyday binoculars, that are both affordable and stylish, the Roamer all-purpose binoculars from Olympus are both compact in size and light in weight so you can easily carry them no matter where your destination. But, my humble opinion is that, rather than getting 10x50, go with 8x40. Olympus DPS I 8x40 bins are simply superb. Theh are not bulky, have less weight with great field of view and the performance is equal or better than the 10x50 versions. In a world where you can be anything and do anything, choose to be an adventurer, choose to do more. The Olympus Olympus 10x50 DPS-1 binoculars are worthy of your trust and investment, so what are you waiting for?

The Olympus Trooper 10x50 is advertised as having a "wide-angle view" for "keeping up with fast moving subjects." While this intention is excellent, the Trooper 10x50 has a field of view of 342 ft x 1000 yds. This ranks the Trooper # 6 out of 11 binoculars tested when looking at just Field of View. The Bushnell Legacy 8x42 has the largest field of view at 430 ft x 1000 yards, yet at the same time is 1/2 " shorter in width. Even the compact Best Buy winner, the Nikon Trailblazer 8x25 ATB has a larger field of view. Magnification Whether your passion is traveling, bird watching, hunting, star gazing, sailing or simply exploring your environment – our expert guides will help you choose the best tool to enjoy it.

OLYMPUS | News Release: DPS R Series Porro-Prism Binoculars OLYMPUS | News Release: DPS R Series Porro-Prism Binoculars

John Lewis plc, registered office: 171 Victoria Street, London SW1E 5NN. Authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Register no. 724309) for the purpose of introducing the credit provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd, registered office: Wellington Buildings, 2-4 Wellington Street, Belfast BT1 6HT.Sorry to say that there was some typo's in the above review posted by me. Please note the corrections: This particular set of binoculars were manufactured by the popular Japanese brand Olympus so you know you are going to get a product that is going to last. They have been producing great quality products since 1919 so they know a thing or two when it comes to providing a set of binoculars for their consumers to enjoy. With the price in mind, these binoculars are probably one of the cheapest in the industry especially seeing as it comes with all the features a lot of the mid-range binoculars come with as well.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment