276°
Posted 20 hours ago

The Beauty Crop - BFF Brow Mascara | Contain Castor Oil, Vitamin E & Aloe Vera | Cruelty-Free Mascara Brow Gel | Professional Makeup Clear Mascara Gel | Perfect for Taming & Grooming | Water-Resistant

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

I have fair eyebrows, in certain lights you can hardly see my hairs and I’ve tried out soooooo so many brands (well known) in an attempt to achieve the natural yours but better brow.

The Beauty Crop BFF Brow Gel In Clear | Make Up | Superdrug

This clear gel is perfect for those of you who are blessed with bountiful brows to begin with and will hold even the most unruly in place. The magic wand for mastering natural looking full brows, this clear gel sets each strand and holds it in place till you take it off. The consistency allows you to buff the cream into the skin to effortlessly blend and create your desired look. com/make-up/eye-makeup/eyebrows/eyebrow-gel/the-beauty-crop-bff-brow-gel-in-clear/p/801644" on this server. Charlotte Tilbury's Brow Fix is perfect for that natural feathered effect, without any of the crispiness you might expect.

Plus, it contains four types of nourishing oils to help condition your brow hairs, something you might not have thought about before. Chapter 1 Indulge your skin with a new soft touch silky cream blush, this versatile product can be used to add a natural flush to the skin or can be built up to add a dramatic pop of colour. Plus, the small brush delivers seamless colour and coverage, allowing you to fill in sparse areas without overloading your brows. Hearst UK is the trading name of the National Magazine Company Ltd, 30 Panton Street, Leicester Square, London, SW1Y 4AJ. While I love a full on soap brow moment (the more feathery the better), I know a lot of you prefer something a little more subtle that gives your brows that naturally groomed look.

The Beauty Crop | BEAUTY BAY

The hard-working formula delivers premium staying power to set even the most sparse brows in place all day. The clear Brow Mascara Gel has a fine mascara tip and it volumises, defines and tames your brows without looking stiff. Perfect for anyone who loves a brushed up, bushy brow, I find this works best when you use your fingers to gently pat the hairs in place.Face frosting cream bronzer has been developed to glide on the skin evenly and give a seamless full coverage application. Affordable and effective, this little tube adds depth to eyebrows with highly-pigmented colour and keeps them in place all day long. STEP TWO - Set the look with our BFF Brow Wax using a brush in upward strokes for an enhanced laminated look. Each one just as pigmented and transfer-proof as the next, so you can rest assured your brows will stay on their best behaviour all day. Another clear option for you people who just want to add hold as opposed to colour with your brow gel.

The Beauty Crop - BFF Brow Mascara | Contain Castor Oil

Fun fact for you here, originally this eyebrow gel was only available as part of Nudestix's Eyebrow Stylus, but people loved the gel end so much they had to launch it on it's own and in an XL size. The teeny-tiny brush that gives you complete control, allowing you to deposit the perfect amount of product exactly where you want it. Our liquid Mascara gel is made from pure castor oil, Vitamin E and aloe vera which helps in nourishing the brows. This is why we've pushed our arches to the limit to bring you our edit of the very best brow gels on the market. BROW MASCARA: Water, PVP, Polyurethane-35, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ricinus Communis (Castor)Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Extract.Introducing the BFF Brow Wax, the latest addition to our brow collection and the perfect companion to our best-selling BFF Brow Gel.

pinkhoneyuk

The BFF Brow Wax adds texture and fullness, with lasting hold for a perfect fluffy or laminated brow look.When it comes to getting the shade just right, Benefit's Gimmie Brow gives you a LOT of options (who doesn't love options). We are so grateful for the support we have received so far and we look forward to growing as a company and bringing you amazing products at great value. I was reluctant to try at first as its clear but somehow it works, it honestly catches each brow hair but not in a hard-soapy way, like a cold gel and then BOOM - it sets harder and stays on ALL day! When ABH said 'Freeze' they really meant freeze because trust me, with this stuff your brows aren't going anywhere.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment