276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Storz & Bickel MIGHTY

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The Mighty is certainly not the most discreet of the bunch. Appearing like some sort of industrial walkie-talkie more than anything else, the Mighty will catch a few more glances and stares than your average Flowermate. Despite its tiny size, it has the same hybrid heating and vapour cooling system as its bigger brother – It’s vapour production is second to none. Unlike other vaporizers, where you can only increase your temperature one degree at a time, the Mighty+ comes with Booster and Superbooster modes that allow you to increase the temperature by 15°C/ 27°F. The Booster mode increases the base temperature – 180°C/ 356°F – when you press the power button twice in a row, while the Superbooster increases the Booster temperature by pressing thrice. Improved housing & design If you’ve been to Amsterdam, you’ll recognise the famous cone-shaped vaporizer inside pretty much every reputable coffee shop. Simply put, the Volcano is most people’s first experience with a desktop vaporizer. This is bad news for their competition because after using the Volcano, you’ve already used the best.

If you’re a bit of a pyromaniac and enjoy using a lighter and watching the flame, you’ll enjoy a Dynavap. Personally, I’d argue a non-battery vape is nice as a companion to your main vaporizer. However, that’s just my opinion of course! Whatever floats your boat. After taking delivery of the Products, you agree to examine the Products and notify us if there is any defect in the Products within 10 Business Days of the delivery date. See our Mighty vs Crafty+ comparison for a full breakdown of the differences between these two portable vapes by S&B. Read our in-depth Mighty vaporizer review This is a replacement cooling unit designed for the Mighty vaporizer. It is made from high quality and very durable materials and is designed to cool your vapour for smooth and tasty hits. The unit comes with all you need: the cooling unit and swivel mouthpiece. Wear and Tear Set The colours of Products that you see depend on your computer display, so we cannot guarantee that your monitor will display the colours accurately.

Using the digital display you can set the Mighty’s temperature anywhere between 40°C and 210°C. For best results, we suggest vaporizing dried botanical between 190°C and 210°C. For use of extracts, we suggest vaporizing at 210°C. Once the unit is loaded to use the Mighty vaporizer press and hold the power button to turn the unit on. Once the unit is on using the up and down arrows to set your desired temperature. When the said temperature is reached, the unit will give short double vibration. Next, swivel out the mouthpiece and take nice, long draws to enjoy your vapor. The unit has an auto shut-off which will engage after 60 seconds of the unit not being activated. So it may be necessary to press the power button every 45 seconds or so to keep the unit from turning itself off.

Charging your unit in the car while you’re running errands or going on an amazing adventure is the best way to make sure that you always have charge when you want to vape. That’s why we offer you this Mighty vaporizer car charger complete with everything you need to start charging right away. Power Adapter To wrap this video up I’d like to tell you guys about some of the impressive features of the Mighty vaporizer that make it such an awesome unit. The first is that it’s got great battery life. Because it’s powered by two lithium ion batteries you can vaporize for a really long time without having to worry about recharging again. The second is that it’s extremely efficient. It uses convection and conduction heating simultaneously to maximize how efficiently it extracts vapor from your botanical so you get amazing vapor right from the very first draw. The last thing is the precise temperature control. Using the Mighty Vape digital display you can set temperature down to a degree so you can get vapor that perfectly matches your needs. I use "gun swabs" which are just long Q-tips with hard and pointy tips. However, with a multi-week soak, there is usually little to nothing to actually clean. After the multi-week soaking in my dirty alcohol, I then "rinse" it in a small amount of new 99% alcohol (then dump that into the dirty so I don't waste any). Then rinse with water, dry, and assemble. No scrubbing, no rubbing, it does not get easier than that. But you do need at least two heads, otherwise, you'll have to clean the whole head on the spot.Runner-up Non-Battery Vaporizer: None – I have yet to come across another non-battery vape I’d happily recommend. However, the reality so far has been different. Generally, I’ve found that full convection vaporizers such as the Flowermate Uno do not match the performance of the best conduction vaporizers (think Pax and Davinci). they also come nowhere near the performance of hybrid vapes ( such as the Mighty and Crafty).

The Mighty vape utilizes two lithium-ion batteries to deliver 90-120 minutes of vaping on a full charge, which rivals many of the top brands on the market including Arizer’s line of portables. That's a strong showing for the category, even considering the Mighty's thinner build. Easy to useNo clause of these Conditions will be deemed waived and no breach excused unless such waiver or consent is provided in writing. This vaporizer is a great choice for kind of Sirs who want a unit that delivers top of the line vapor experience with great battery life that they can use around the house. The Mighty+ vape eliminates painfully long heat up times associated with the original Mighty, with a more bearable time of 60 seconds, on average. This isn't lightning fast by any means, but it’s a much needed improvement that you’ll probably notice if you have the original Mighty vaporizer. USB-C charging! a) you are purchasing the Products as consumer goods only and are not purchasing the Products for any medical or therapeutic purposes whatsoever;

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment