276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Vass Fleece Lined Winter Boot

£34.995£69.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The best-selling Heavy Duty Breathable Chest Waders can cope in even the harshest sea fishing environments, yet remain breathable. Using only the most technical textile technology ensures that these waders are three times more waterproof than any other waterproof wader on the market, and triple bonded technical stitching means that the product has incredible durability, making it great value for money.

Vass EVO Winter Boots | Angling Direct

I have to say they are the best waders that I have owned over the many years that I have been fishing. That being said, they’re meant to be less restrictive alternative to wellies, so having more breathable area on the upper half does make them more comfortable to wear for year-round carping. Velcro fastening makes the Vass Fleece Lined Boots easy to put on.

As we are heading towards the colder months, I wanted to take the time to put together my Vass Fleece Lined Boots Review. The design of these boots makes them essentially half wellies, waterproof to halfway. The whole base, toe section and sides up to the ankle are covered in a hardwearing waterproof material which is similar to that on their wader boots. The term fleece-lined gives you the sense that these are going to be super-warm boots capable of keeping your feet warm in sub-zero temperatures. They are anything but that. Most people know Vass’ credentials when it comes to rainware, so I thought that we would be best starting there. Personally, I’ve used the Vass Fleece Lined Boots for over two years, so it’s fair to say that I can give you an honest opinion of these if they are on your shopping list.

Vass Fleece Lined Boot With Quick Release Velcro Strap Vass Fleece Lined Boot With Quick Release Velcro Strap

Vass boots also include features like studded soles to provide complete grip on even the slipperiest surfaces. The range of products now goes from the heaviest-duty reinforced waders on the market to entry-level waders that don’t compromise on quality. Vass has a wide range of fishing clothing & waders for you to choose from, whether it is 'extremely heavy duty' or 'lightweight waterproof/breathable'! You can count on Vass for waterproof clothing!

Several top anglers and national and international fishing teams choose Vass Wadersand Waterproofs for their fisher excursions. The incredible durability and effectiveness of Vass boots mean that this is a brand that is popular across the fishing disciplines – in particular, the brand is popular in the carp fishing community, as well as amongst fly anglers up and down the country.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment