276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kovea Cupid Gas Heater

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It is a great little heater for a cold morning sitting under my cook table or in front of a chair keeping my legs warm. Happy camping ⛺️ stay warm I’m really happy I bought this and because it’s so small I am going to get another one to hide in the car it would save your life if you broke down on the side of the road or you visit friends at a BBQ and wanted to stay warm outside. This traditional fan heater has the added advantage of turning the fan on its base, so the warm air reaches more parts of your camping unit.

It will take longer to heat the space than a fan-style heater, but it will use less electricity and keep warm for a while when it’s switched off. i ran 2 full cans through the heater to see if it was just a break in needed but there is no changes. Tents are damp places, especially in winter, so it’s important to keep your heater off the damp ground and make sure there are no exposed wires inside that could be damaged by humid air. This heater i s small and it could definitely save your life in minus temperatures even if you were stuck outside in the elements. As well as heating the air in the winter, some electric fan heaters can help keep you cool in the warmer months too.Remember to check back daily for new updates with the wide selection of gas torch flame gun blowtorch, you're bound to find a couple of options you will like! Now you know what a camping heater is, why you need one and what to look for, check out some of our favourite camping heaters currently on the market. Low-power electric heaters can be used in tents at night if you follow our advice on using electricity safely on the campsite here. The last thing you want is your heater tripping the hook-up supply on your campsite, so make sure it’s rated at 2kW (2,000W) or less and remember the campsite’s electricity supply is not the same as at home – using the heater will restrict the amount of electricity you can use for other appliances at the same time. The simple answer is yes, the 1-lb propane bottles are much higher pressure than the butane bottles the heater was designed for.

This one for the smaller tanks MENSI One Pound Propane Gas Tank Low Pressure Adjustable Regulator with M12X1. If you feel unhappy with your purchases, please contact us at first, we will work out the best solution for you immediately. This little heater is very well made, the thing I like about it is it doesn't have those safety features that makes some heaters useless at high altitude. No matter where you use Cupid, the adjustable handle and support arm allow Cupid perfect positioning to keep you warm. The outdoor gear review guy really likes this product so I bought it because of that it is well-made.I haven’t checked out the timeline on how long each 220g canister lasts in the heater but from the times reviews on YouTube they last a couple of hours. Choosing gas torch flame gun blowtorch from online portal or mobile application are support in AliExpress. Do you sell any Heaters that I can use in my tent, also anything more substantial that I can use at home? cant get an answer if these are all like this but if a loose article of clothing or coat sleeve leaves or paper accidently get close it might catch fire. At first I was quite worried but after communicating with the seller, I am being convinced and decided to go ahead with the purchase!

The heater is great but, Butane no so much in the PNW, once it gets cold and damp it is less effective. The flame is flameless, smokefree and portable, along with high temperature resistance, along with good heat conductivity, which can produce a strong firepower of the welding torch. Natenite Just on thing I forget that little button can be hard to depress if you really over pressurize it.I'm a bit of a tinkerer, I will always use this with propane and just want to hook it up and have heat. While investing in a reliable electric camping heater is an excellent way of staying warm on your camping trip, there are alternative ways to keep the cold out: 1. In the meantime, gas torch flame gun blowtorch is great for many occasions, such as outdoor and camping. Controlled by a modern digital control panel, the Outdoor Revolution Eco Compact Electric Heater is engineered to warm small spaces quickly.

It works perfectly and gives just the right amount of heat for a small tent or camper unlike the Buddy heaters which produce too much heat and need to be constantly turned off and on.Before you check out, take a moment to check for coupons, and you'll save even more on kovea cupid portable butane gas heater. Most purchases from business sellers are protected by the Consumer Contract Regulations 2013 which give you the right to cancel the purchase within 14 days after the day you receive the item. With propane you absolutely must have the control valve the pressure is so much higher it will trigger the safety. Worked great last Saturday night, camped out in the snow 10° out ran it while I prepared to sleep shut it down after I was tucked away in my sleeping bag. Muy satisfecho con este pequeño calentador yo recomiendo este producto calienta igual que mr heater yo tengo los dos y ambos son muy buenos.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment