276°
Posted 20 hours ago

DKNY Donna Karen New York My Ny 50 ml Edp Spray

£29.425£58.85Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

No, it’s not a very sweet or young girl smell nor is it predominantly fruity, all the notes are very well blended. Please note that this service might transfer the data outside of the EU/EEA and to a country without the required data protection standards. New: A brand-new, unused, unopened and undamaged item in original retail packaging (where packaging . Succulent blood orange, chilled vodka and vine-ripe tomato provides a splash to the senses, while an intoxicating dewy floral accord evokes a stylish sensuality. Finance is provided by PayPal Credit (a trading name of PayPal UK Ltd, Whittaker House, Whittaker Avenue, Richmond-Upon-Thames, Surrey, United Kingdom, TW9 1EH).

It is definitely one of my all time favorites and had the potential to be my signature summer scent. Donna Karen New York, the brainchild fragrance range from the fashion designer Donna Karen is recognisable for both the bottle shapes and the scents within! Below you can see the longest potential duration for storage on a device, as set when using the cookie method of storage and if there are any other methods used. The fruity clean thing does veer a bit on on the laundry detergent or Herbal Essences shampoo side, which is not really my thing.

After the initial blast of raspberry syrup the pink pepper appears and lends an interesting spicey twist to the perfume. By signing up for our newsletter, you give consent to receive e-mails with all of our special offers and promotions. It is an irresistible fragrance, for the sensual woman with a unique scent to accompany you all day long.

Ive nothing against the many Delicious flankers out there, but this is a much needed and appreciated departure. People men and women always come up to me and ask what fragrance are you wearing it’s such a beautiful fragrance. The perfume itself was a lot milder than I thought it would be - but then again with mainstream perfumes, this is probably to be expected.Dynamic and inspiring, DKNY perfume offers scents for both day and night with unique combinations that capture the spirit of city life. I work in a club in Vegas and often times I reach for this for work on a slower night when I don't want to use any of my more expensive gems- but I still want to smell sexy and fun. You can change your choices at any time by visiting Cookie preferences, as described in the Cookie notice. The heart shaped glass flacon with its lid shaped like skyscrapers contain a sweet patchouli fragrance.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment