276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Solar Buddies Refillable Roll On Sponge Applicator For Kids, Adults, Families, Travel Size Holds 100ml Travel Friendly for Sunscreen, Suncream and Lotions (Blue)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

However, because the body butter is made with zinc oxide, you might have to spend some more time rubbing it in. There’s also a chance it could leave a white cast on those with darker skin tones.

The sun doesn’t stop its unending efforts to cook you alive just because you’re lonely. And let’s be real – sometimes it can even feels weird to ask a friend to rub your down with greasy lotion like a pig at a rodeo. While you might remember to apply some of your face sunscreen to your eyelids in the a.m., it might be harder to remember to reapply it. That’s where these eyeshadows come in. Have you ever noticed little depressions in your fingernails and toenails? This is called nail pitting. Here's why it happens and what you can do… READ MORE Let the sunscreen dry before putting on clothes. No one likes to deal with sunscreen stains, so we recommend putting the sunscreen on first, letting it dry, and then putting on a swimsuit or clothes. The Solar Buddies Sunscreen Applicator is small is size and measures approximately 10.0cm in height and 6.0cm at its widest section. When empty it weighs a mere 50G.Similar to the towel or washcloth option, you can also use a sheet of plastic wrap to accomplish the same general idea.

The formula features lightweight but nourishing oils, including meadowfoam seed oil and grape seed oil. Honestly, it so easy to use and best of all, you get even, complete skin coverage for better sun protection. REPLACEMENT HEADS - no need to replace the full unit just replace the sponge applicator heads and recycle the old one! (all parts are recyclable) We wanted to select products that work for all sunscreen preferences and daily lifestyles. We considered the following:It’s a fantastic product and the brand itself has grown to be a reputable company with a big fanbase. I myself cannot praise it enough. The ingredients list is super pared-down, featuring oils, butters, and cocoa powder (which makes it smell like chocolate cake). The translucent matte formula can be applied anywhere you need it: your face, your shoulders, your hair part.

The oil is water-resistant for up to 80 minutes, making it ideal for poolside use. The company also recommends it postshower for a hydrating glow.I bought a few of these when they first came out and it was the best thing (gadget) I’ve ever bought. My grandchildren love having their own and I find especially when out and driving, I can replenish my sun cream without having cream all over my hands and steering wheel! This is an ingenious device that I think the Dragons Den would love! A scab is your body’s natural way of healing from an injury that broke your skin. If not handled properly, a scab can become infected. Here’s how to… READ MORE Company reputation. The companies here are known for their reliable sunscreens and products. Many of the brands are also vegan and cruelty-free.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment