276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Shorrocks Traditional Lancashire Cheese Bomb LARGE- 460g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Easy Sourdough Bread –No sourdough starter required! The bread tastes like it’s from a fancy bakery and you won’t believe how easy it is! Thanks to Pillsbury Biscuits, that’s all you have to do is seal the dough around the cheese, bake, and then brush with seasoned and melted butter. I like to serve them with a little pizza sauce, but they’re incredible eaten alone as well. Either way, your kids and family will go wild for these cheese stuffed garlic butter biscuits! The photo above shows one big piece of string cheese going into the cheese bomb, but we decided when the cheese piece is cut into two smaller ones the bun closes up better, so that’s how the recipe describes to do it! While it is resting, take butter in a bowl and melt it down. Now use a brush to dip in this butter and brush all over the baking pan, sprinkle with oregano and set aside.

I don't believe in crazy ingredients that you've never heard of .... or things you have to find in some specialty store. As a mom with five kiddos, my life is hectic. I like to call it organized chaos. Most of the time. Hehe! Sometimes, it's definitely not organized - you can relate, right? Can things get any easier than opening a can of biscuits (BTW! Do you freak out when it pops? I totally do!!), placing a square piece of mozzarella and pinching the seams. For this recipe, I used about 3 oz. of the cheese, cubed into ¾" pieces. You may have some leftover. You need 10 pieces for 10 biscuits. Then they are ready for a little garlic Ranch butter brush and off to the oven they go for 14 minutes. They are best served while still warm and dipped in marinara sauce. Woah! Tips for making the best Cheese Bombs: These are fantastic as an appetizer or a great last-minute addition to any meal. Did I mention they're super easy to make?! And try my Pretzel Bites recipe too! Jump to: When I first tried this recipe and was searching for ways to tweak it, I sent some home with a friend of mine to share with her family. I made them again the following week and took a few more over to her house (I’m warning you, don’t be left alone with these!). So, as my friend and I are visiting in her kitchen her husband takes his cheese bomb and goes down the basement… Suddenly, we hear her 12-year-old daughter shouting “Cheese Bombs! You have Cheese Bombs?” as she comes running up the stairs. Get it? These are good. No, these are incredible. You know I have to say this… They are Da-bomb!Make and take to a party or picnic, add them to a spread when the big game is on, but definitely make extra to reheat all week long! I’ve also served them with caramelized onions on top of the bombs. You could add the onions to the inside as well. Let me know what other variations you come up with. I had sworn off refrigerator rolls and biscuits because the ingredient list is not for me with the hydrogenated oils. But I’ve found a few brands that don’t use hydrogenated oils, Trader Joe’s being a great one. Variations: Roll cheese cubes in bacon bits before wrapping them in the biscuit dough, or roll cheese bombs in bacon after Step 4. Garlic cheese bombs can be stuffed with taco meat and shredded cheddar cheese and sprinkled with chili seasoning. Use cream cheese and everything bagel seasoning or fill garlic cheese bombs with homemade spinach dip. Make dessert bombs using blueberry cheesecake filling or any pie filling mixed with cream cheese and top with cinnamon sugar before baking. How to Make Garlic Cheese Bombs Sun-Dried Tomato, Basil, & Mozzarella Focaccia — The bread is fast, easy, and ready in 1 hour, proving it’s possible to have fresh homemade bread with short or no notice.

No-Knead Make-Ahead Dinner Rolls with Honey Butter— The easiest dinner rolls ever! No kneading, no fuss and you can make the dough ahead of time! Perfect for holiday meals and parties! I use the Grands style larger biscuits which makes cheese bombs that are about 2 inches in size. If you prefer your cheese bombs to be more bite sized, you can use the can of smaller standard sized biscuits and smaller cubes of cheese. Easy Cheesy Pull Apart Bread- best party appetizer! Each bread piece is surrounded by gooey cheese! Mozzarella Cheese Bombs, a simple appetizer that is super easy to make and everyone will love these cheesy filled biscuit bombs… they will be gone in a blink of an eye. I got creative and used a tube of pre-made biscuit dough. Biscuit dough is sold in tubes or cans in the refrigerated section of your grocery store.For centuries, Lancashire dairy farmers’ wives made cheese from surplus milk. On small farms, there was insufficient milk from a single days milking to make a cheese, and so each day’s milk was curdled and accumulated for several days until there was enough curd to make a cheese. Two or three days’ curd of varying maturity are then blended together, giving Lancashire cheeses a distinctive character. Making a unique cheeses that can sit proudly amongst all British cheeses. Since then Andrew's dad had championed many cheese competitions and in 2006 Andrew himself did a clean sweep and took all the prizes at the Royal Lancashire Agricultural Show, which was named 'The Battle of the Lancashires'. Only Lancashire cheeses were allowed to enter this competition. At first glance, these look inviting, smell wonderful and you know they’re going to be soft and tender. But the real treat is yet to come… There’s not much better than warm, buttery garlic bread. But when you fill your garlic bread with cheese, you end up with these amazingly delicious cheese bombs that are the perfect appetizer or side dish! HOW DO YOU MAKE CHEESE BOMBS? So these mozzarella cheese bombs were just what I need, delicious and easy to make. How to make mozzarella cheese bombs:

Easy Cheddar Sourdough Bread— No starter required and so easy! It tastes like it’s from a fancy bakery! Who can resist homemade cheesy bread! Step 1Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or foil. Place the biscuits onto your baking sheet and flatten them out a bit with the palm of your hand. Cut the cheese into 8 equal size pieces and place one on top of each biscuit.

Flavour Profile: A very creamy and full flavoured taste which leaves you wanting more.The cheese is matured for at least two years, giving it an exceptional creaminess and depth of flavour. So, I made a batch of these mozzarella cheese bombs this weekend, since we were having a birthday celebration for our youngest son. The whole family loved them. The birthday dinner that we have for our kids are usually pretty hectic. I am usually in the kitchen for most of the day. Mozzarella cheese bombs made with a can of biscuits, mozzarella cheese, butter, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder. Use a marinara sauce for dipping and you are set.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment