276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kellogg's Confetti Cupcake Pop Tarts (Box of 8)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

This will make it so much simpler to dip into the melted candy melts. They will look smoother and have a nicer finish.

Freeze the cake balls before coating. This makes it so much easier. The cake balls will look much smoother as well. Beat chocolate mixture on high speed of electric mixer about 2 minutes or until light and fluffy. Stir in KELLOGG’S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal.

Watch The Recipe Video!

I first made Homemade Pop-Tarts a few months ago with classic flavors such as Strawberry, Brown Sugar & Cinnamon and Chocolate Fudge. The response was huge! Bold Bakers around the world sent me their photos within hours. That makes me really happy to see and that’s the goal of my recipes. Store the pop tarts in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. Serving Suggestions If you have food intolerances or other dietary restrictions, not to worry: you can substitute the eggs for yogurt or aquafaba, the milk for oat or almond alternatives, the butter for a vegan butter, and the flour for a gluten free option. Place eight of the rectangles on a baking sheet and add a heaping teaspoon of jam or the filling of your choice to the center of each. Place one of the other rectangles over each filling-topped pastry and press down to seal the edges. It’s vanilla cake and sprinkles mixed in,” an employee for Halo Top, which manufactures a frozen dessert that tastes like a birthday cake, tells me. “The flavor profile is essentially the texture of vanilla cake batter combined with sprinkles!”

STEP SEVEN: Bake! Take the top cookie dough slab out of the freezer and remove the parchment paper. Place it on top of the jam and press it firmly down to secure it. It's okay if some of the jam spills out of the side.I put some more strawberry jam in a ziptop bag with the corner snipped off and drizzled a little on and then added some sprinkles! Dinosaur Craft Kits: make or paint your own dinosaur with a fun craft kit. There are also plenty of little ‘excavation’ kits available. These are great fun for little kids, and you can even make one yourself with spare cake crumbs: just hide some clean plastic dinos in the crumbs.

While the pop tarts are baking, make the glaze by mixing together the powdered sugar, non-dairy milk, and vanilla extract in a small bowl. Dinosaur Guess Who?: if you’ve ever played this popular children’s game, we’re pretty sure you’ve enjoyed it. This dino version takes it up a notch, and will bring plenty of laughs to both young and old.Then make your frosting and top one layer with some frosting. You’re going to want to spread some strawberry jam on top of the frosting, but leave about an inch or so at the edge so it doesn’t squeeze out. Turn the mixer up to medium speed and mix for 1 minute until fluffy. If you prefer a stiffer frosting add in the 1/2 cup more powdered sugar and mix to combine. In a mixing bowl, combine the pie crust mix, white cake mix, egg, and milk. Mix well until a dough forms.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment