276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Nothing'S Real But Love

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

A music video to accompany the release of "Nothing's Real but Love" was first released onto YouTube on 2 November 2011 at a total length of two minutes and fifty-one seconds, [6] which showed Ferguson performing live with her band. The Official Charts Company - Nothing's Real But Love by Rebecca Ferguson Search". The Official Charts Company. 6 May 2013. British single certifications – Rebecca Ferguson – Nothing's Real but Love". British Phonographic Industry . Retrieved 23 December 2022.

Hot 100 Songs & New Music: 1 - 10 Songs | Billboard Music Charts". Billboard (in Spanish) . Retrieved 2012-09-09. Robert Copsey. "Rebecca Ferguson: 'Nothing's Real But Love' - Single review". Digital Spy. digitalspy.co.uk/.

Missing lyrics by Rebecca Ferguson?

Italian single certifications – Rebecca Ferguson – Nothing's Real but Love" (in Italian). Federazione Industria Musicale Italiana . Retrieved 23 December 2022. Select "2012" in the "Anno" drop-down menu. Select "Nothing's Real but Love" in the "Filtra" field. Select "Singoli" under "Sezione". In terms of the actual meaning behind the song, Ferguson told Blues & Soul: "It's basically talking about how we get so concerned about stuff like money and cars that it overtakes our lives and we forget what's really important is FAMILY. I mean, I actually remember the day I wrote it with Eg White. Something had upset me, and I was like 'You know, people just forget what's important'... And then I literally just said 'It's not your money, it's not your car - it's LOVE!' - and straightaway we were both like 'Oh, we've got a SONG here!'!... And, while I know it sounds cheesy, I genuinely do think those sentiments are TRUE! Plus, I was standing in line and wondering why it don't move" [3] Composition [ edit ] Latest Music News, Band, Artist, Musician & Music Video News". Billboard. 2012-04-26 . Retrieved 2012-09-09.

Nothing's Real but Love" is the debut single by English singer-songwriter Rebecca Ferguson. The song serves as the lead single from the debut studio album, Heaven, and was released in the United Kingdom on 20 November 2011, having originally been scheduled for release the following week. The release was brought forward to coincide with the first official performance of the song on the eighth series of The X Factor. The song was written by Ferguson with Eg White, who also produced it. "Nothing's Real but Love" is a mid-tempo soul and pop song. The song also features on Ferguson's debut EP, iTunes Festival: London 2012. The Irish Charts – Search Results – Nothing's Real But Love". Irish Singles Chart. Retrieved 24 January 2020. Rebecca Ferguson – Nothing's Real But Love" (in German). GfK Entertainment charts. Retrieved 20 February 2019. The lead single from Heaven, "Nothing's Real But Love" was released on 20 November 2011. The single debuted on the UK Singles Chart at number 10. In February 2012 the single re-entered the official UK chart at number 34 and climbed two places to 32. The single spent eleven weeks in the top 100. [7] The single peaked at number 23 in Ireland. [8] The song debuted at number thirty-four in New Zealand, becoming her first record to chart outside the UK. The song also charted inside the top 20 of the Italian iTunes chart and has charted at number 16 on the Italian official chart. It peaked on the ARIA Charts at #41. Due to contestant Karise Eden singing it on The Voice (Australia) it re-entered the charts at a new peak of #14 and was certified gold. [1] Karise's version placed at #11. The single also charted at number 24 in Swiss Music Charts. [9] Live performances [ edit ] Music Chart Analysis, Artist Spotlights, Music Insider, Chart Beat & News". Billboard. 2012-09-05 . Retrieved 2012-09-09.

Testo Nothing's Real But Love

According to the sheet music published by EMI Music Publishing, "Nothing's Real but Love" is a soul and pop song set in common time with 72 beats per minute. The song is written in the key of A Major, with the vocal range from the note of A3 to F#5. Nothing's Real but Love contains the instruments of guitars and a piano. [4] Critical reception [ edit ] No money, no house, no car/ Is like love," she calmly ponders over gentle acoustics, allowing nothing but her voice to do the talking - one that is just as raw and shaky as it was this time last year but now with an added hint of diva ambition [...] the result is smooth, premium and leaves you feeling warm and fuzzy inside immediately after. [5] Music videos [ edit ] Rebecca performed the song for the first time during the live shows of the eighth series of The X Factor on 20 November 2011 followed by a performance on This Morning on 25 November. Ferguson performed it a few weeks later and after the release of Heaven on The Graham Norton Show on 17 December.

Steffen Hung. "Rebecca Ferguson - Nothing's Real But Love". swisscharts.com . Retrieved 2012-09-09. a b c "ARIA Charts – Accreditations – 2012 Singles" (PDF). Australian Recording Industry Association . Retrieved 23 December 2022.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment