276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Makita RT0700C - Electric Milling Machine (710 Watts)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Dobre premyslený typ. Najpopulárnejšia ručná fréza na Youtube a Aliexpresse v danej cenovej triede. Konkurenciou sú len modely od DeWalt (precíznejšie nastaviteľná, ale o dosť drahšia) a Bosch (menej prepracovaná).

Makita RT0700C - RT0700C spares and parts - Power Tool Spares Makita RT0700C - RT0700C spares and parts - Power Tool Spares

The RT0700C has a compact and ergonomic design, making it easy to handle and operate. It also features a soft start feature, which reduces start-up torque to enhance control and reduce strain on the motor.

The RT0701C has a powerful 1-1/4 HP (maximum horsepower) motor with a variable speed control dial (10,000-30,000 RPM) that enables the user to match the speed to the application. Additional performance features include electronic speed control to maintain constant speed under load, and soft start feature for smooth start-ups. The RT0701C is double-insulated with a heavy-duty aluminum motor housing for increased durability. However, that does not explain the difference between the 2 models. Very little, in real terms, I would say.

Makita RT0700C - Electric Milling Machine (710 Watts)

The Makita 1-1/4 HP Compact Router (model RT0701C) delivers performance and precision in a compact design. With a full 1-1/4 maximum horsepower, the RT0701C is engineered for a range of precision routing applications. You don't have permission to access "http://www.homedepot.com/p/Makita-6-5-Amp-1-1-4-HP-Fixed-Base-Corded-Compact-Router-with-Dust-Extracting-Attachment-RT0700C-RT0701C-XTR01-RT0701C195559-1/312665202" on this server. Variable speed control dial (10,000 – 30,000 RPM) enables user to match the speed to the application With its durable and high-quality construction, the RT0700C ensures long-lasting performance and reliability. The machine also has a convenient dust extraction attachment, helping to keep the work area clean and free from debris. Flat-top design and horizontally installed power supply cord provides stability for easier bit change.As a global supplier of a comprehensive range of tools for creating comfortable homes and living environments, Collet Cone, Trimmer Base Assembly, Straight Guide Assembly, Templet Guide, Wrench x2, Dust Nozzle (country-specific), Tilt Base Assembly (country-specific), Plunge Base Assembly (country-specific), Offset Base Assembly (country-specific) The Makita RT0700C is a milling machine that is designed to provide precision and versatility for various woodworking tasks. With a powerful motor, this machine is capable of delivering high-performance results.

Makita Australia RT0700CX | Makita Australia

The kit has different parts according to which country you live in. In the UK it has a completely useless collet size and it was impossible to get the one I needed. In the end I managed to speak to a guy in Makita support who very kindly sent me one for free.

The Makita promo videos show the 0700 with a very nice fence, it is not the one they actually supply, which appears to be a bit of bent tin :-( I discovered the fence from my Trend T11 would fit if I bought a couple of thinner bars. Go on e-bay for the fence and bars. Kvalitná jedno-ručná frézka, klieštiny 6/8mm v balení, dostatočný výkon regulovateľný, dobre vyriešené výškové nastavovanie cez ozubenie. Montáž (nie je súčasťou balenia) na pevný multifunkčný stôl s cirkulárom a nastaviteľným dorazom.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment