276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Mens Gay Male Lace Patchwork Crotchless Pantyhose Underwear Glossy Thin Footed Tights Stockings Exotic Sissy Nightwear

£13.995£27.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

this darling tutu skirt it's double layers and ruffles and ribbon and a gleaming hot pink waist and hip section, and it was One of the most fun and daring things I’ve ever done was this photo. As a man the challenge of attempting to portray myself as a woman appealed to me as of course I am a transvestite but the excitement of daring to try something risqué certainly spurred me on. My name is Gregor and I am 35 years old. I actually always thought I was 100% heterosexual,... until a club visit got a little out of hand. One thing in advance: I have always lived out my dominant streak during sex. I just love to humiliate my sex partners / girlfriends and if desired, to get harder. In short: Everything is allowed, but nothing must.

I think my inner quest for men to desire me as a woman is not to do with sex but all to do with seeking verification. Part of me dreams of being able to look like a woman and so being desired as a woman by a man is the ultimate verification of the illusion I am attempting to portray. When you look at your favourite superheroes, they’re all wearing tights. Men in tights have been around forever, and you saw them on actors in the theatre or sports. So to me, it’s not even new. It just feels like it’s been there [all along].” I became a part-time secret girl in my teens. I was fortunate that physically I wasn’t very masculine and I was quite small in height, I was thrilled about this as a boy! I tried to keep myself physically in favour of being feminine but trying not to make it too obvious. Don't Stress Undress (DSU) is an animated realistic undress/dress of the clothing accompanied by avatar animations, controlled via HUD. the next day, I returned to the original location and got a red tutu and more tattoed pantyhose. They so hot.I’m a 29-year-old married male and I wear pantyhose daily. I wear them under my jeans or with shorts for comfort; as well as for the look they give my legs. While there is overlap between pantyhose fetish, foot fetish, and cross dressing fetish, they are still different sexual fetishes. A pantyhose fetish focuses mainly on the pantyhose as an object of clothing—either worn by a person or used as a sexual object. Can you tell that I can't take my eyes off him as I write? The only trouble is, tomorrow I won't get to take much dictation, so I won't get to see him much. But tomorrow I'll be reaching into my closet for another sexy, short dress. And maybe I can go into his office for lunch. And maybe he'll take the hint that there's nothing I want more in life than for him to put his arms around me and kiss me. Video was exciting, I was suddenly seeing myself not just dressed as a woman but moving and I realised I had to try harder if I wanted to become a woman during the times I cross-dressed. It was really exciting and I drew on Michelle’s inspiration greatly. also found video was great for opening up about being a transvestite. I found it incredibly liberating to appear as a woman on camera and just chat about all the things I had suppressed for decades. Video has now become my outlet for self expression in regard to my female side.

I told you , it was sexy. My shoes have ties and that's bondage, I can't run, but hobble, or fall down...woe is me. Who will save me from the big bad wolf?

Pants designed for gay men

Not a member or missed last month? Not a problem--this group is fluid -- participate when you can. Don't hesitate to ask any questions! I enjoy dressing up as a woman and love experimenting with different make-up styles, different wigs and trying out different types of female clothing. For me cross-dressing is an adventurous and fun pastime. Why do I do it? Because I genuinely love appearing as a woman. I like it not just for the fun, but I enjoy the collision with my upbringing and the social conventions we are all supposed to conform to. I think women’s clothing and female appearances are much nicer than those of males. I have always yearned to wear make-up and be feminine. Being born a boy presented some challenges to this aspiration. On deep emotional level I would prefer to be a female but I’ve lived all of my life as a man and I like the life I have. I’m not willing to give it up so dressing up is my outlet for freeing the woman within.

Next step is to put on a dress, I love dresses and really feel good wearing them. I find spending time in a dress doe alter my mannerisms and posture, I do prefer them to my male clothing. My finally part is stepping into my high heels…heaven! I just love wearing them. To finally be smooth all over, have shaped eyebrows and be in dress, heels, make-up and a wig is just so intoxicating. I am often heady with the pure elation of the moment. Nylon can create a smooth, shapely, and appealing look to the foot. The slippery texture of pantyhose also makes shoes slip off much more easily. This can lead to shoe play or shoe dangling, which can be appealing to foot fetishists as well.Then in 2006, I started to get my act together. I wanted to dress to pass myself off as a woman in public. Of course, venturing into public was a non-trivial affair, but when that time came I realized I had much to learn. I know I am not a woman, nor do I want to be, so pretending to look like a woman is only part of the equation. I will never think like a woman (whatever that means), understand what it means to be a woman, or even sound like a woman. For many years, this bothered me because I wanted to "pass as a woman." In addition, as I found like-minded friends online, the shame dissolved into competitive pride. This was my Amateur Period.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment