276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Commotion In The Ocean

£3.995£7.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Each card comes with a cute, hand-drawn illustration of an under the sea animal, like a crab or a stingray. There’s so much fun to be had, so why not try it out with your children? More ocean games for little ones:

The characters in this book are all different kinds of creatures that live in the ocean or next to it. It tells how they live and what they eat to survive. It also tells about how they get along with each other. My sisters enjoyed learning new things about penguins because they have stuffed animals like the penguins.The author, Giles Andreae, is the narrator. He uses both direct and indirect characterization in the form of short, rhyming stanzas to chronicle the characters. The sea creatures in the book range from a tiny barnacle to a massive blue whale. This leads into the short's only new sequence. Moe and Larry attempt to steal a female passenger's fish dinner; but end up attempting to eat a taxidermy fish; with disastrous results.

Re-create the translucent bell of a jellyfish with tissue paper, then hang ribbon tentacles for a pretty ocean craft you’ll love to display. This book takes place in the ocean where all the animals live. It also shows where cold water animals live in the Arctic. The book shows how these places around the world look. The story is set in modern day earth become is shows animals of this time period. We also set out our sprinkler that looked like octopus tentacles. We added “jellyfish” umbrellas to use while playing in the water. This was one of the more popular activities. The kids also ended up bringing over some of the pots and containers to fill there too. 6. Whale Relay Understanding the World (Science, Design & Technology, Computing, History, Geography, RE & Languages)Design and Layout: I enjoyed how as you are going through the story you are 'meeting' all of the different animals and learning about them. We took a container of wet sand and buried plastic Easter eggs in the sand. The kids used their hands and digging tools to find the turtle eggs. 8. Dolphin Talking Pool

This fun activity works equally well for little ones who are working on number recognition and slightly older students who are already working on addition. It will require a little bit of preparation on your end, but the end result is so fun! This week we will be using the story 'Commotion in the Ocean'. If you do not have a copy at home then I have attached a PowerPoint and PDF copy below, along with a YouTube video of the book being read. We didn’t do this one, but I love this Don’t Soak the Shark game from Toddler Approved. It’s great for practicing letter matching. In the book the author gave facts about the animals but the author made it seem like the animals were speaking directly to the children for example, the swordfish said, "I like to chase after small fishes" and this would engage the children and make it seem like they understand the animals language.Leo isn't like other lion cubs. Instead of chasing zebras and antelopes, he wants to make friends with them! But can a lion who's so different ever fit in with the rest of his pride? Learn how Leo's kindness brings happiness to the jungle in this colourful picture book story. I took a couple main ideas from reading this story. Due to the apparent difference from one creature to another, I concluded that everybody is their own individual. Also, I gathered the fact that everybody plays a different role in their society. The PowerPoint introduces the book, covering author, title, illustrator, blurb, pre-reading questions, post-reading questions. The PowerPoint also highlights possible unfamiliar vocabulary and offers ideas for writing activities.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment