276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Kinderkraft Lightweight Stroller GRANDE 2020, Stylish Pushchair, Foldable, Lying position, All Wheels Suspension, Ajustable Hood, with Accessories, Footmuff, from Birth to 3 Years, Black

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The newer version of the iconic GRANDE is a proposition refined in every detail, stylish and safe. Large, rubber and puncture-proof rear wheels provide even more comfort, and thanks to the suspension it is ideal for even the toughest terrain. We spoke to these real parent testers to get their review... How did this product make your life easier? We will arrange for the manufacturer to collect your pram from your home within 5-7 days free of charge, or you can drop it off at our store if preferred, and we’ll arrange collection from there. Most of our prams and pushchairs include a manufacturer’s warranty. This means that for the time period of the warranty, if something goes wrong you are entitled to request a repair.

We will, however, communicate with your pushchair manufacturer on your behalf to help ensure a smooth and efficient repair service. Katie Osman says: I would choose to buy this product myself now having sampled it. It’s just so easy to use and love. I like that the handle bar covers are removable, allowing for them to be easily cleaned. The good is really big and provides lots of coverage for baby whether they are sitting or laying flat in the pram. It’s lightweight really is a key selling point to me. When you’re pushing and manoeuvring a pram for long periods of time you really don’t want it to be heavier than it needs to be. I was able to take this pram on a family day out to a very hilly theme park and didn’t need to ask for help at any point, whereas normally I have to ask my husband to help multiple times. The handle bar is high, I wasn't sure about it with my 168 cm. However, the other day I was typing a text on my phone during a walk and I subconsciously leaned on my elbows on the handlebar, and it was actually comfortable and surprisingly still with a good maneuverability.Lesley Murray says: Yes I think I would recommend this product. It's stylish. Easy to lift, fold and store. Not too expensive but is good quality and you get what you pay for. Easy to assemble. It is a nice design and unisex. My baby enjoys sitting up and seeing the world as we go our walks so loves being able to sit up but also like that I can lie him down for a sleep too. Would you choose this product above all others on the market? Finally, we will be able to go for a walk in a stroller even in snow-filled countryside, because the basket is a bit higher so it won't touch the snow and get wet.

Perhaps it doesn’t fit your requirements as expected, you’ve had a change of plans or you’ve simply changed your mind. Jamila Osman says: I feel as though the pushchair as whole is a bit of the big side, generally pushchairs have been getting smaller over the years but this one appear to be quite huge, if there was one thing I could change it would be that, I would try and make it all a bit more compact and smaller but still keep the big hood. Rachael Mills says: It makes it easier for me as a mum of two that it is just one handle and so easy to push because if my toddler needs carrying I can still push the baby at the same time. The hood is amazing and means I don't have to worry about the sun being on baby and the large basket means less for me to carry which is a big help.

Samantha Moore says: Absolutely. For mums that want absolute convenience then this is the stroller you need to go for. Its all in one and perfect from the age of about 4 months plus. Get rid of your big bulky prams and get this asap! I love it. Its easy to clean without too many nooks and cranny's and layers. Its so easy and light to push, you feel like you are in complete control and you really can take it anywhere! The world-facing-only seat can be reclined fully. Thanks to the width and length of the adjustable leg rest, the Grande can easily accommodate even an older toddler. The robust hood with an additional sun visor can be extended, which comes in handy during summer days. While we understand that being without your pram is inconvenient, we do not have any capacity to provide a pushchair or pram lending service. Little Angels Prams act only as a go-between, your warranty is with the brand who manufactures your pushchair. Allrepairs are undertaken by the manufacturer, independent of Little Angels Prams, but we will facilitate all collections and repairs. The chemical and mechanical safety of the product has been certified by Intertek, an acclaimed testing laboratory

Wheels: rear wheels - durable, high-quality rubber, puncture- and abrasion-proof, front wheels - lightweight, improved, puncture-proof EVA foam with increased density to make it more durable

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment