276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Sexy Hunks (A Half Dozen Illustrated Tales of... Book 8)

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Self-taught photographer Pawel Bronislaw Spychalski is in his 40s and living and working in Warsaw in his native Poland. He is fiercely independent and loyal. He wisely trusts his own instincts rather than following trends.

FIRST!! ;-) As soon as I saw the screenshot for the preview vid I knew I had to buy! MD is certainly one of my top five best flexers and this video shows just why I keep buying his excellent videos. In fact this video is not like any other pec worship video I've ever seen and you should indeed prepare yourself for something truly mindblowing! Staying focused on his own vision and his own work helps him to bypass pressure and competition. His fearlessness about experimentation keeps his work unique and from falling into a predictable style.

Stickers

When Pawel Spychalski offered up a big bunch of his underwear and swimwear photos we could hardly say no. These photos have a mostly light spirit, as if the men modeling the briefest of briefs are having a ball showing it all off for the photographer. His Australian sister, in a fit of rage one day, tossed her camera at him and said "Get out of my eyes!" he never returned it. Pawel's approach to working with models is intensely sincere. He responds to what his subjects bring to the moment and loves meeting each new person and the travel that is often involved.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment