276°
Posted 20 hours ago

L'Oréal Paris Intense Volume Mascara, Volumising and Lengthening, Infused with Castor and Floral Oils to Condition Eyelashes, Suitable for Sensitive Eyes, Soft Fibre Brush, Lash Paradise, Black

£4.295£8.59Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

After doing this 1-2 times, I will then gently place it on the back of my lashes (in between my lashes and eyelid) and gently brush up that way. It’s a pink/white color and you have to make sure you coat all of your lashes with the regular Lash Paradise or the pink/white color of the primer will show through.

L’Oreal Castor Oil-Enriched Paradise Volumising Mascara Black

I found that although the mascara gave me fairly separated lashes with a volumising look, it was also very clumpy and resulted in an undesired result. com/make-up/eye-makeup/mascara/loreal-castor-oil-enriched-paradise-volumising-mascara/p/739096" on this server.Take your lashes to paradise with New Paradise Waterproof Mascara for intense volume, spectacular length and all-day hold. As you can see, they are super long and decently full, especially considering my eyelashes have thinned since I’ve gotten older.

L’Oreal Castor Oil-Enriched Paradise Volumising Mascara

Meet Lash Paradise, a lash loving mascara that provides up to 20x more volume and up to 2x more length. Coming in a close second would be the L’Oreal Voluminous Original mascara, an OG of mine ever since I was a teenager. The L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara is actually a nice mascara with great staying power, my problem with this product is the brush. Having tried tons of mascara over the year to sort out my non-existent lashes, I have to say this one does the trick - it adds volume and builds on the natural lashes. It definitely gave me longer, thicker lashes but I really had to build it up to achieve the look of lashes I like.This mascara was recommended to me by a bunch of people, both in real life and on the internet through the makeup community. Most mascaras I apply lose its effect during the day but this one definitely kept my lashes lifted even without using a lash curler. The only downside I found was the applicator which is great for the upper lashes I struggled with the lower lashes and found the mascara clumpy on the lower lash. The Ultra-Soft brush coats lashes with a silky-smooth formula, enriched with lash-loving castor oil.

L’Oreal Lash Paradise Review: Is It Worth The Hype? L’Oreal Lash Paradise Review: Is It Worth The Hype?

I persevered over the course of 4 days as I really wanted to like it and presumed that maybe I was doing something wrong, but still continued to experience the same undesirable results. If you feel like this method gives you spider lashes, simply grab a clean spoolie (I keep/clean ones from old mascaras) and gently brush through your lashes to break them apart. It takes a minute to dry down so if you’re looking to apply more than one coat, then wait at least 15-30 seconds before applying again.I have pretty long lashes so they sometimes hit my eyelid and under my eye when I blink, but I never experienced any smudging with the L’Oreal Lash Paradise.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment