276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Canon LP-E17 Battery Pack for EOS M3

£22.495£44.99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The batteries I have mentioned here, are no way in different from each other. If I summarized all every one of them is a great performer. It works with the popular Canon cameras as I mentioned earlier. You can carry 2 batteries together so that you won’t be any shortage of power. The battery is not compatible with the original charger as the charger won’t recognize the battery. There will be several options available for you to make. One thing to note is that cheaper doesn’t always mean that the off-brand batteries will perform anything worse. Since the brand manufactures them, people choose original batteries to feel safe. Some cameras will show the message while recording the video. But you won’t have to worry about the warning cause it is not that crucial the camera might show you. If I'm interpreting the OP's post correctly, though, it seems there is a change in the firmware of the R/RP that makes it more difficult to use 3rd party batteries in these cameras vs DSLRs.

All you said is that it has been in use for years with DSLRs; there is no hint in what you said about issues. Someone further up in the thread commented that there have been few issues. Right now there about a dozen different 3rd party models out there, however, they are not decoded, meaning they won't show the battery power remaining on the LCD screen. In addition, some of them (the cheapest Chinese clone versions) have been discovered to "swell" once inserted and get warm (in some very limited cases). The STK brand I believe is the Sterling brand that uses Japanese brand cells. Got 5 year old ones that are still going strong.

The battery life depends on where you are using this battery. Depending on the camera the battery drains differently. It is just a design flaw to mention. But overall the battery performs well. The Neewer has more capacity and power than the original one. Just don’t throw them in a bag with sharp things. As the plastic wrap is not that durable you might make damage if you use the battery roughly.

Been using Wasabi without a hitch for years with my Olys - this is my first Digital (mirrorless or otherwise) Canon. Curious if there is a consensus for best brand for - especially as these LP-E17 have been around for a while. Not up to speed with all the decoding ins and outs - which can display battery life, need their own dedicated charger, etc... Now the most important part of this article is which the best LP-E17 replacement battery is and which one to choose among all of them. Dual input interface】With Micro USB/Type C two input interface, support a variety of charging options: can be charged by mobile power, mobile power / battery, USB charger, car charger; to provide you with a variety of charging options as a standard charger (Note: does not include chargers, car chargers and mobile power, etc.) You can charge two batteries at once with the Neewer charger. And with a micro USB wall charger, you can easily charge the batteries with any wall adapted or power source. But do not plug the charger with a computer as the computer is not a consistent source of power.

Popular Categories

But be aware of the fake batteries. As the battery is in the market for a long time, some manufacturers are trying to sell fake products naming the batteries Canon Original. As you can see I have listed some brands that make aftermarket camera batteries. So the quality will vary significantly. Pros: As for size comparison, they are the same but if you see closely there is a quality gap in the design. The canon’s original battery is made of hard plastic and feels solid whereas the Neewer doesn’t.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment