276°
Posted 20 hours ago

My Little Pony Equestria Girls Sunset Shimmer Friendship Games Doll

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

It premiered on Family Channel in Canada on September 26, 2017 at 3:30 PM EST, four hours and thirty minutes prior to its scheduled airing on Discovery Family. Like the first two Equestria Girls films, Friendship Games re-envisions the main characters of the parent franchise, normally ponies, as teenage humanoid characters in a high school setting. Set during the events of the fifth-season finale of Friendship Is Magic, the film's story centers around a sports competition between the students of Canterlot High School and their rivals at Crystal Prep Academy, one of whom is Twilight's parallel universe counterpart, who has been investigating the magical activity around Canterlot High. I don’t usually make my kids share, but I will help him think through and make a good decision. After preschool that day, we had a chat about some friendship skills. Unfortunately, making a kind decision usually takes more than just a little chat. How do you teach friendship? Hasbro Annual Investor Meeting at Toy Fair (Transcript)" (PDF). Reuters. February 13, 2015. Archived from the original (PDF) on October 3, 2016.

In the My Little Pony: Equestria Girls Holiday Special, Fluttershy takes part in a series of slumber parties for Sunset Shimmer. At one of the slumber parties, she briefly becomes addicted to an animal-themed racing video game. She also becomes a victim of cyber-bullying when "Anon-a-Miss" posts an embarrassing video of her on the internet. Using this one simple phrase you’ll get in this powerful lesson, you’ll not only be able to help your kiddo not give up but you’ll: During the games, Fluttershy bonds with the human world's Twilight Sparkle over their shared habit of smuggling their pets to school. She lets Twilight hold Angel to cheer her up when she is upset. This act of kindness causes Fluttershy to pony up, but her magic is drained by Twilight's special pendant-like device. She later regains her magic to empower Sunset Shimmer and return Twilight to normal after she transforms into Midnight Sparkle.

In addition to the Hasbro toys, Allspark Animation (previously credited under Hasbro Studios), a subsidiary of Hasbro, has commissioned animated production tie-ins, including four films, eight television specials, and several series of animated shorts. Crystal Prep Twilight Sparkle has always lived in Equestria Girls world! She maintains the same personality traits of the Twilight we know from the MLP world, but she has yet to learn about the magic of friendship. Clever and curious, she is always ready for a new challenge! [4] Merchandise [ ] In the United States, the film was premiered on Discovery Family (a joint venture between Discovery Communications and Hasbro) on September 26, 2015. On December 24 (Christmas Eve), 2015, the film made its debut in the United Kingdom on Pop.

Equestria Girls: Repeat the Beat". Hasbro. June 7, 2014. Archived from the original on May 22, 2014 . Retrieved June 7, 2014.When Sunset puts on Twilight's crown and transforms into a "raging she-demon", Fluttershy briefly channels the element of kindness and gains pony-like attributes. Going on a scavenger hunt together will give young children an opportunity to use teamwork, patience, and problem-solving together. Scavenger hunts are simple games to set up, and kids love finding treasures. You can do a scavenger hunt with one child or a whole class. Obstacle Course In Cinch's office, Twilight is surprised to see her brother Shining Armor with Cinch and Cadance. Having learned of Canterlot High's recent rise in test score averages and athletics, Cinch requests that Twilight join the Shadowbolts and compete in the Friendship Games to maintain Crystal Prep's reputation. Twilight is very reluctant about this until Cinch threatens to deny her application to Everton. My Little Pony (2015-07-16). Meet Crystal Prep’s front line defense, their greatest weapon in the Friendship Games. She’s a lean, not really mean, winning machine! Introducing… TWILIGHT SPARKLE!. Facebook. Retrieved on 2015 July 16.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment