276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Milkybar White Chocolate Mini Eggs Pouch 270G

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If you’ve already read my gluten-free Easter eggs guide, then here’s everything else you missed out on!

Anna Lewis is the News Editor at Delish UK, which means she’s always either writing about food, cooking food or eating food.

All trademarks and other intellectual property appearing on this site are owned by Société de Produits Nestlé S.

Both kids and adults love the delicious taste of Milkybar® so why not enjoy simple moments with Milkybar® available in mini eggs, small Easter egg, bars, blocks and buttons. Some products such as Smarties Mini Eggs or Milkybar Mini Eggs are no longer gluten-free, even though they used to be ok in the past. But we're not just talking about Cadbury Mini Eggs - supermarkets and the Internet are awash with exciting mini egg opportunities - from Crunchie Mini Eggs to a whole host of chocolate orange mini eggs. With our dessert solutions, you can rely on great product quality, giving you the opportunity to experiment with new formats and flavours. Scroll to the bottom of this set of photos for the dairy-free products, which I’ve always labelled with a (dairy-free) tag.If you don't have any cornflour you can substitute with an extra 15g of plain flour (so 275g total)! And with any luck, you'll still be finding some of these in secret drawers and under cushions in November. Having been dubbed ‘the Queen of gluten-free’ by Nigella Lawson, she creates recipes that show you how to unlock all the foods you miss. Anna is in charge of Delish UK’s epic food news output, ensuring you’re always up-to-date with the latest product launches, food trends, and restaurant news.

Such sterile milk products were trusted by parents to help their children's development without the bacterial risks of fresh milk. Milkybar® Mini Eggs are packed with creamy-tasting, smooth white chocolate and has no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives. Please remember that products suitable for vegans may not necessarily be suitable for people with food allergies, as advised by The Vegan Society. Yes I did, but as the post was dedicated to Easter eggs only (and already pretty beefy and long), I didn’t want to further bulk it out with all the gluten-free Easter treats you’ll find in this post.Milkybar® Mini Egg Block has no artificial colours, flavours or preservatives but the same great taste. We recommend that you always check the packaging for allergen advice and talk to your doctor if you need any further food allergy advice. Both kids and adults love the delicious taste of Milkybar® so why not enjoy simple moments with Milkybar® available in bars, blocks and buttons.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment