276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Taylor of Old Bond Street Sandalwood Shaving Cream Bowl, 150g

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Have a read through the following recipes first to understand what you will need in terms of equipment and ingredients before heading out to the shops. Our 9 favourite homemade shaving cream recipes

Sandalwood Fragranced Grooming Products | Taylor Old Bond Sandalwood Fragranced Grooming Products | Taylor Old Bond

The most iconic scent in shaving cream is Sandalwood. Our goal is to provide information on the best Sandalwood shaving creams and soaps on the market. This article covers both soaps and creams, and we have included large commercial brands to small artisan brands. Since the 1800’s T&H has been making exceptional men’s grooming products, and their cream is top notch.Our list covers the best in the shaving cream market. This is based on scent (obviously), performance, cost, and availability. Due to the expense of Sandalwood Essential Oil, most products use synthetic fragrance, and it is hard to find a true scent out there. I mentioned earlier that the “Sandalwood” scent can be difficult to pin down, as there are a number of different scent profiles, both natural and artificial, claiming to be “Sandalwood.” But I think the TOBS version comes admirably close to the “classic Sandalwood” fragrance, often described as woody with additional modifying terms like creamy, milky, warm, soft, and rich. I like to use the word “mellow” myself. I’m not usually a big fan of these types of woody fragrances but the TOBS Sandalwood scent has grown on me through the years and I particularly like it in the cold Winter months.

Shaving Creams for Men for a Smooth Shave | GQ 14 Best Shaving Creams for Men for a Smooth Shave | GQ

There are so many different Sandalwood shaving creams and soaps on the market, and there are some great ones that did not make the list. Additionally, by making your own shaving cream, you can fit it precisely to your taste, and choose ingredients you love. Organic shaving soap bar: Ok, this is not DIY, but shaving soap bars are a great eco-friendly alternative to shaving cream.This is a triple milled soap made in the Netherlands. Fine is based out of America, but they just get their product made from a reputable company out of the Netherlands. Taylor Of Old Bond Street is regarded as one of “the three T’s” of premium, classic British shaving brands (along with George Trumper and Truefitt And Hill). TOBS is regarded as the “value” leader of the three, with pricing generally lower than competing products. That doesn’t seem to detract from the quality and performance, though (actually, formulation-wise, “the three T’s” are fairly close to each other).

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment