276°
Posted 20 hours ago

Bosch 06008A7F70 EasyAquatak 110 High Pressure Washer, Green, 37.5 cm*40.0 cm*20.0 cm

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

The filter is designed to prevent this dirt from entering the pump and causing damage to the machine. The brush attachment is also a fantastic idea – this is the only pressure washer that I tested that came with a brush. Aj keď sa zdroje vody môžu zdať čisté, do zariadenia sa niekedy môžu dostať nečistoty, napríklad zo špinavej hadice. Finally, I connected the nozzle by pushing it into place and then lining the square keys up to lock it there.

I've paid more in the past for pressure washers and they have not been as good and wer also very heavy and bulky. The hose and lance can be secured tightly against the body of the machine, meaning that the overall size doesn’t change much even when you leave these attached, making it very handy for storage. It comes with the lance and 2 spray attachments, I found one of the attachments gave absolutely perfect pressure for washing the car, not to gentle, not too hard (afterall we don't want to be blasting the paint off the car now do we!Sitko na hadici zabraňuje vniknutiu nečistôt do čističa, takže možno použiť aj vodu z otvorených zdrojov. Designed with a compact head, an angled joint, and a simple connection to the high-pressure washer lance, this accessory is easy to manoeuvre, even when reaching into confined spaces, for complete and comprehensive cleaning. Na odstránenie veľkého množstva vody je ideálnym príslušenstvom sacia dýza v kombinácii s vysokotlakovým čističom Aquatak. The AquaSurf 250 Patio Cleaner is designed for the rapid cleaning of small-to-medium driveways and patios. If you are going to use this for anything else then I would recommend this product - it is lightweight, durable, easy to set up and has good pressure.

You'll be able to track the parcels journey back to us, so we can process your refund in the quickest possible time.With a 250-mm-wide diameter, it is 20% larger than its predecessor and is capable of cleaning one square metre per minute, for efficient and time-saving results.

They are also not subject to a ban if used for commercial reasons, for example to maintain cleanliness, hygiene or company image. Chemické látky nebezpečné pre životné prostredie sa nesmú dostať do pôdy, podzemnej vody, rybníkov, potokov atď. Its 450-ml High-Pressure Detergent Nozzle reduces cleaning time by applying the soap quickly whilst the push-fit connections and in-use gun storage make cleaning simple. You can calculate your postage charge for Bosch EASYAQUATAK 110 Pressure Washer 110 Bar before you checkout.We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others.

With 20% off their iconic jackets, luxurious knitwear, and sleek accessories, seize the opportunity to elevate your fashion game today before the cold weather sets in for good! Alternatively use a Self-Priming Kit, connecting the hose to the machine and submerging the filter into the rainwater tank and run the pressure washer as normal. While assembling the machine, I also noticed that it had a double water filter, which, in my opinion, is always a good thing as it’ll help to prolong the lifespan of the pressure washer. Using a 3-metre supply hose, water can be fed to any high-pressure washer from the Bosch Aquatak range. Some manufacturers will offer a direct repair or replacement service (as applicable) which will often resolve your problem more quickly.I’ve used much heavier pressure washers in the past that can only be wheeled around, meaning that taking them up and down steps, or even storing them, can be very cumbersome.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment