276°
Posted 20 hours ago

FRONTLINE Spot On Flea & Tick Treatment for Small Dogs (2-10 kg) - 6 Pipettes

£9.9£99Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

Frontline Flea Spray dries within 5-10 minutes. It is a fast-drying product that can be applied to wet or dry fur. Autumn Statement: State pension confirmed to rise by 8.5% from April 2024 – while some benefits will go up by 6.7% toboldlygo My experience was a few years ago - before this was more widely known - so the vet said exactly what you have - Frontline works. So even though I'd be applying it for months and it had been working - I had to reapply it. Frontline Tri-Act Spot-On usually dries within 2-4 hours. The active ingredients in Frontline Tri-Act Spot-On, fipronil and permethrin, are both fast-acting and the product dries within 2-4 hours of application. However, it is still important to avoid bathing your pet for at least 48 hours after application.

NatWest, RBS and Ulster Bank to close at least 172 branches in 2023/24 – here's the full list, plus alternatives The Chancellor Jeremy Hunt has today (Wednesday 22 November) announced a range of tax, benefits and savings measures. We round up the key announcements and what they mean for you.

I Frontlined them again as soon as the 28 days were up from the last dose and that was about a week ago, so I am giving it a few days more to see if the scabs heal and if not it's vets time. Boehringer Ingelheim is a research-driven group of companies dedicated to the discovery, development, manufacture and marketing of innovative health care products. Section Overview Anyway the vet said what you did and actually applied it for me - still had mature fleas on her...applied it again and was told I need to spray the house etc. Hmmm - if the frontline is working - killing fleas on the cat and disrupting the lifecycle -why do you need to treat the environment? It would speed the process up - but they would eventually die out ... I was a few days late with the Frontline in October, and ever since then although I have been dosing them all every 4 weeks as usual I have been finding fleas and one of my poor cats has been pulling her fur out near her tail.

FRONTLINE PLUS ® contains fipronil and (S)-methoprene. UK: AVM-GSL. FRONTLINE TRI-ACT ® contains fipronil and permethrin. UK: NFA-VPS. FRONTLINE ® SPOT ON contains fipronil. UK: AVM-GSL. The main difference between Frontline Spot-On and Frontline Plus is that Frontline Plus contains an additional active ingredient, (S)-methoprene, which prevents flea eggs and larvae from developing. This means that Frontline Combo can provide more comprehensive protection against fleas, as it can help to break the flea lifecycle. Was a battle to get on top of the infestation but now my cat gets a weekly flea comb (with a decent long toothed metal comb) and the house gets a weekly hoover. Until a few weeks ago she had been flea free for 6 months or so - then because of holidays etc neither the hoovering or combing happened as regularly so she did have a few fleas. I gave a Johnsons 4 fleas tablet (kills the fleas on them for 24 hours), more regular flea combs and vacuum every 2 days - now she is more or less clear again. Fleas have such a short life cycle that it is believable that some have become resistant. We have issues about antibiotic resistance - bacteria do have a shorter lifecycle but rats (much longer lifecycle) became resistant to warfarin....actually headlice are known to be becoming resistant to some treatments. And if you continue to use these ineffective treatments you are 'selecting for' resistant fleas/bacteria/etc - only the resistant ones survive and thrive (natural selection).

Cat not a dog but we got infested when frontline stopped working . I lost all faith in spot ons. Now I don't regularly treat her and she is outside cat (and we have eg hedgehogs outside so she does bring them in) Both employees and self-employed workers will pay less in National Insurance from next year, Chancellor Jeremy Hunt has announced in today's Autumn Statement. Autumn Statement: Workers to pay less in national insurance – but rate cuts don't offset the freezing of personal tax thresholds

NatWest, Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS) and Ulster Bank, which are all part of the NatWest Group, will now shut at least 172 of their bank branches in 2023 and 2024.I suggest you reinvestigate the lifecycle of the flea - they stay on the pet (host) lay eggs which fall off with the flea dirt (flea poo - dried blood) -the eggs hatch and the larvae eat the flea dirt. They go through a couple of instars (moults) and then pupate. They can remain dormant as pupae for years until they are disturbed ...that's how they over winter outside - but as long as it isn't freezing as soon as they are disturbed (CO2/vibrations etc) they emerge as adult fleas - jump on a pet, feed and breed - which takes about 48hrs. They can survive on human blood for months they jump on and off but they can't reproduce. ) The strange thing is that two of my cats have no problems, another one has the odd flea and a few scabs on his spine but doesn't seem to be itching, another has a lot of scabs and a few bald patches and the final cat (her sister) is really badly affected. If it was a flea immunity to Frontine though wouldn't they all be affected? Or has the Frontline maybe stopped working on them all but only the two sisters are allergic enough to flea bites to get scabby and pull fur out? FRONTLINE Plus also contains the important addition of (S)-methoprene which acts as an insect growth inhibitor. (S)-methoprene works to prevent the multiplication of fleas by inhibiting the development of the immature stages of growth (eggs, larvae and pupae) for up to 6 weeks of application.

I have five cats and have been using Frontline since the eldest (age 10) was old enough. I've never had any flea problems until the last month or two. Still had live fleas jumping around on her - mature fleas - not ones that had just jumped on -ones with egg filled abdomens. I started flea combing...cos it was so bad. Martin Lewis: What the Autumn Statement means for you – including wages, benefits, pensions, ISAs, housing, national insurance and moreMartin Lewis: What the Autumn Statement means for you – including wages, benefits, pensions, ISAs, national insurance and more

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment