276°
Posted 20 hours ago

ivoler 5-in-1 Steam Deck Dock Stand, USB-C Hub with HDMI 2.0 4K@60Hz, Triple USB 3.0 Port & Full Speed Charging USB-C Port, Docking Station Designed for Valve Steam Deck, Compatible with ASUS ROG Ally

£16.66£33.32Clearance
Shared by
ZTS2023
Joined in 2023

About this deal

If this market segment was too niche, then why have two separate companies made products for it? At least there are two that I know of so far. They clearly believe they can make a profit. TheoneandonlyMrKI think you would be surprised what would run on it well tbh but it wouldn't be better on a 1080p then a Gaming laptop or desktop. So basically, I'm worried that if i buy the official one, i'll barely ever use more than what the ivoler offers. Hmmm...

Steam Deck Dock 2023: Our Top 6 Picks - IGN Best Steam Deck Dock 2023: Our Top 6 Picks - IGN

I have worked with and wrote about computers, video games and consumer tech for more years than I care to admit. I do wish Valve had put a USB-C port on the bottom as well, but meh, I’m not going to lose sleep over it. I'm pleasantly surprised.Even performance intensive games like Cyberpunk and Control run well with lowered settings. I really did not think either of those games would be playable. October 31, 2023 ] TCL NXTPAPER 11 Tablet Review: Where Paper-Like Experience Meets Performance Lifestyle Gadgets You want the best: The G3 is arguably the TV available right now, and its specs and features are a cut above the rest.Not the only major difference though. In terms of bulk, the ivoler version is slimmer and honestly just looks better but it is slightly longer but not by an amount that really makes any difference. You need more power: If you're planning on connecting more than one or two peripherals, the hub's 65W Power Delivery could be an issue. Just in time for the spooky season, World of Horror has launched out of Early Access on PC and also landed on Switch and PS4. Should you explore this world filled with disturbing, eldritch encounters? If you want a Nintendo switch-like experience, playing your favourite pc games on a TV then this is the one for you, it’s plug plays and very easy to get things set up.

The best Steam Deck dock 2023: Park your portable PC

October 30, 2023 ] Review of the Creative Sound Blaster Katana SE: An All-in-One Sonic Experience Audio Equipment Video: 4K@60Hz | Power: 100W | Ports: 2 x USB 3.0, USB-C, MicroSD & SD Card Reader, HDMI 2.0, RJ45 Ethernet Coming to the I/O, the unit ships with three USB Type-A 3.1 connectors, a Type-C port for the wall adapter, and a Gigabit ethernet slot. What’s more, the device gets a full-sized HDMI 2.0 connector which can output up to 4K resolution at 60Hz. You can even use a display port cable to connect the device to a monitor, as it comes with a DisplayPort 1.4 as well. Quoting: Purple Library GuyHuh. I thought ivoler would just be for people who use the iVole, a sort of Apple-branded mouse you use with your elbow. Nice one. Did you find this post helpful? We publish a free weekly newsletter where we feature a mix of content from overkill.wtf, links to exciting gaming reads we found across the internet, and more. Sign up here!They sent over their newer refreshed model, which has an aluminum casing compared with their original plastic one. It also now has gigabit ethernet, with the previous model not having ethernet at all. You're on a budget: The official Valve accessory costs way more than third-party alternatives, and you could spend less and achieve a similar experience. Design: The JSAUX USB-C 6-in-1 model we reviewed just so happens to be red, which is a little bit garish. That said, there's a gun metal grey version that's more likely to blend in with your setup, so keep that in mind when shopping around. Underneath the Iron Man-esque paint job is an aluminium body that feels pretty sturdy, providing a premium feel that's harder to achieve with plastic.

Asda Great Deal

Free UK shipping. 15 day free returns.
Community Updates
*So you can easily identify outgoing links on our site, we've marked them with an "*" symbol. Links on our site are monetised, but this never affects which deals get posted. Find more info in our FAQs and About Us page.
New Comment